Is Everyone Gay On Here?

baymad4her

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/19/2022 at 9:53 PM, New_Boy said:

Jokes are supposed to be funny! I'm super-calm, thanks for the non-advice.

yes, i see your point, it's like microagression, and it's embarrassing that people would usually be like they don't have bad internsions, but it did make people uncomfortable and making fun of it doesn't make such statement torlerable.

I don't know, I don't want to be in the position of educate people in this forum, but it's just, sad. People should learn to respect.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Straight people above 30 doesn’t care about albums and concerts, they only care about marriage and children :lol::angel:

Please, don’t be upset, I’m just kidding 😅

True, all my straight married friends care about family, kids and this kind of stuff, naturally. They don't even want to attend Celebration tour with me. They all became "just" occasional fans of some singers/bands.

Once you get married and have kids, you have different kind of fun than you used to have, I guess. (don't mean it in any wrong way, we all live our lives as we want to) 

Um... I don't know If I'm gay... It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect. On the contrary, I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know what I shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't what I am. Even if I'm not what I knew I was, that'd mean I'd really have to know what I'm not.

15 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Um... I don't know If I'm gay... It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect. On the contrary, I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know what I shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't what I am. Even if I'm not what I knew I was, that'd mean I'd really have to know what I'm not.

But still, the most important question is... 

1*3xfBNV0-ENkNRG4ZZFs6tg@2x.jpeg