That very moment in the Blond Ambition tour...

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I was at one of the shows and the whole religious themed segment was the highlight, Seeing Madonna at the pinnacle of her career was just unforgettable

I could just imagine the sheer awe and shock when you heard the first few seconds of the instrumental of LAV for the religious section. :hyper:

4 hours ago, Roy said:

I could just imagine the sheer awe and shock when you heard the first few seconds of the instrumental of LAV for the religious section. :hyper:

I remember that i didn't know what it was immediately. It definitely took me a moment to actually connect that she was singing LAV and the crowd too. It was the first time i had ever heard her change up one of her own songs. 

43 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

I remember that i didn't know what it was immediately. It definitely took me a moment to actually connect that she was singing LAV and the crowd too. It was the first time i had ever heard her change up one of her own songs. 

I think it was safe to say that you and everyone else freaked out so hard, seeing the whole masturbation scene in front of you. 

Y'all really saw history unfolding in front of you. :D

5 August 1990 Stade de l'Ouest I was there , HER  best concert I've ever seen.

a single word that can represent the Blond Ambition: PERFECTION.

Unforgettable moments in Nice? her delay arriving at the stadium, the devastating heat, the noise of the factory opening at the beginning of the concert, Madonna going down the steps during express your self. 

10 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

DAMN. You were there when they shot it for HBO and Laserdisc. How was it despite of the cameras around the stage? :hyper:

4 hours ago, Roy said:

DAMN. You were there when they shot it for HBO and Laserdisc. How was it despite of the cameras around the stage? :hyper:

Yup but i'm not the only one ! I didn't know anything about the HBO cameras ( I was a young boy i was 17 ) I thought they were the ones that took the images for the screens like at every concert, at the beginning entering the stadium I stayed a lot in the first rows under the stage, then due to the heat I moved a little further back ( I couldn't breathe from the heat )  during the group that performed before the concert, quite a while before since she was late!

2 hours ago, ma(x) said:

Unforgettable moments in Nice? her delay  arriving at the stadium, the devastating heat, the noise of the factory opening at the beginning of the concert, Madonna going down the steps during express your self. 

I was there too :)

Best concert ever. What a huge sound. Oh and those skytracer were everything !

2 minutes ago, mouse said:

I was there too :)

Best concert ever. What a huge sound. Oh and those skytracer were everything !

Yes!! finally another person who was at the concert in Nice! Do you remember when we heard from a distance the rehearsals of into the groove and hanky Panky? the greatest suffering the hallucinating heat outside the stadium and then inside.But all that suffering was rewarded later!

2 hours ago, ma(x) said:

Yup but i'm not the only one ! I didn't know anything about the HBO cameras ( I was a young boy i was 17 ) I thought they were the ones that took the images for the screens like at every concert, at the beginning, entering the stadium I stayed a lot in the first rows under the stage, then due to the heat I moved a little further back ( I couldn't breathe from the heat )  during the group that performed before the concert, quite a while before since she was late!

Wow. Good thing you had to move back. I guess the crowds are so compacted, right?

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

Wow. Good thing you had to move back. I guess the crowds are so compacted, right?

the stadium de L'ouest was not huge, not small but not giant, like at every concert you have to fight to stay in first place, and at the time there was no today's bullshit, vip packages, golden circle, you just bought the ticket, there were no privileges of any kind.Under the stage in the stadiums as at every concert you are pressed, people push, the heat was hallucinating, but I suffered the same at the Girlie Show and it was not summer but autumn / winter.

11 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

Yes!! finally another person who was at the concert in Nice! Do you remember when we heard from a distance the rehearsals of into the groove and hanky Panky? the greatest suffering the hallucinating heat outside the stadium and then inside.But all that suffering was rewarded later!

So good. But yes it was a very hot day. And this big movement of the crowd when they opened the stands on the sides, it was very hard. I also stepped back to enjoy the concert in good conditions.

4 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

but I suffered the same at the Girlie Show and it was not summer but autumn / winter.

I must say that access was worse for the girlie show at Bercy. A horror when the doors opened. I was able to be at the very front but it was a tough battle !

Just now, mouse said:

I must say that access was worse for the girlie show at Bercy. A horror when the doors opened. I was able to be at the very front but it was a tough battle !

Me too! not to mention the day we queued under the umbrella because it was raining ..then you entered the bercy and inside it was hot and humid .. a nightmare..