My visit to "Confitería del Molino". Love Don't Live Here Anymore filming location.

Drum Dub

20 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

OMG is that the room where it was filmed? I would have totally recreated the scene if I was there and if its wasn't closed off like it seems it is. 

Yes, it is. The exact place. Now the room is more lightened because they restored and cleaned the beautiful vitraux in the ceiling. There was a lady playing the piano in the corner. Magical...

7 minutes ago, leo said:

I'm near... my grandma likes to go to snack there where she was young and I want to meet this place for that reason and, obviously for the LDLHA music video :hearteyes:

You have to pay attention for the next opening. They will announce the next reservation date. Hope you and your grandma can visit it.

On 7/21/2022 at 11:57 PM, Drum Dub said:

Today I visited this wonderful place in Buenos Aires, whose main room was used for the Love Don't Live Here Anymore video. When I saw the famous column I couldn't resist to ask for a picture. The whole bulding is in full restoration process, I hope i can go for a coffee and pastry in a near future.

20220721_141110.jpg

It's funny how places from Ms career have this effect. Whenever I go past the Koko club I get goosebumps.

On 7/22/2022 at 12:57 AM, Drum Dub said:

Today I visited this wonderful place in Buenos Aires, whose main room was used for the Love Don't Live Here Anymore video. When I saw the famous column I couldn't resist to ask for a picture. The whole bulding is in full restoration process, I hope i can go for a coffee and pastry in a near future.

20220721_141110.jpg

Wow absolutely amazing ! What a sensation it must be to stand just shere she shot a video !!!!! thank you for sharing !!!