Madonna nominated at this year's VMAs !

proxy

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Long video? Madame X??? Which one? I’m lost… it’s 2022! 🤣🤣💀

The Madame X Tour film honey 😂 you know that she doesn't release live concerts anymore because they look like a 2 hour music video :Madonna009:

Also I suspect that this nomination was given to her just because MTV/Paramount+ have the rights for the show :Madonna049:

5 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

The Madame X Tour film honey 😂 you know that she doesn't release live concerts anymore because they look like a 2 hour music video :Madonna009:

Also I suspect that this nomination was given to her just because MTV/Paramount+ have the rights for the show :Madonna049:

🤣🤣🤣 still trying with that X thing?!?! I thought it’s over for good.

• Enrico featured this topic
50 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I dont remember her being nominated in the 2010s ? they have said shes been nominated across all decades ....

She was nominated for the MTV Millennial Awards in 2015 for her fall at the 2015 Brit Awards in the category of #Epic Fail (and she won :Madonna032:) and also she was nominated for the MTV Video Music Awards Japan in 2015 for Bitch I'm Madonna in the category of Best Female Video (but she lost). 

3 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

She was nominated for the MTV Millennial Awards in 2015 for her fall at the 2015 Brit Awards in the category of #Epic Fail (and she won :Madonna032:) and also she was nominated for the MTV Video Music Awards Japan in 2015 for Bitch I'm Madonna in the category of Best Female Video (but she lost). 

I remember the Japan one, but I didn’t think that would count for the US MTV Awards. 
What are the MTV Millennial Awards? I don’t recall that at all. 

20 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I remember the Japan one, but I didn’t think that would count for the US MTV Awards. 
What are the MTV Millennial Awards? I don’t recall that at all. 

https://miaw.mtvla.com/

Awards for the so called "influencers" where they receive awards for their stupid things that they do in social media and I think they are exclusively for Latin America, I don't recommend them because they are like watch some cheap horror movie... 😂😅

39 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

https://miaw.mtvla.com/

Awards for the so called "influencers" where they receive awards for their stupid things that they do in social media and I think they are exclusively for Latin America, I don't recommend them because they are like watch some cheap horror movie... 😂😅

Ew. Imagine giving an awards to influencers... Give them a job instead :Madonna049:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic