Madonna nominated at this year's VMAs !

proxy

4 minutes ago, professormouse said:

it's ok for some to take the piss is it ?

You are actively going out of your way to respond to a users posts for no reason than to troll.  If you have something to say then say it. 

Responding to someone with "meow meow meow again" isn't moving any conversation forward. 

6 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

The Madame X Tour film honey 😂 you know that she doesn't release live concerts anymore because they look like a 2 hour music video :Madonna009:

Also I suspect that this nomination was given to her just because MTV/Paramount+ have the rights for the show :Madonna049:

Blond Ambition from Nice won the same award at the Grammy in 1992. Other nominations this year are music documentaries. This has nothing to do with the style of the concert.

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I meeeeeean, should we really be encouraging her to continue making her tour videos this way?

Again, Blond Ambition from Nice won the same award at the Grammys in 1992. This is how they call a long music video, meaning concert or like this year for the some other nominations music documentaries. It has nothing to do with the style of the concert. 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Again, Blond Ambition from Nice won the same award at the Grammys in 1992. This is how they call a long music video, meaning concert or like this year for the some other nominations music documentaries. It has nothing to do with the style of the concert. 

I think you missed the point of his joke

23 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Blond Ambition from Nice won the same award at the Grammy in 1992. Other nominations this year are music documentaries. This has nothing to do with the style of the concert.

Also The Immaculate Collection won the same award in 1991 in the MTV VMAs, and well that's the Grammy awards and this is MTV and they are very different awards... Also it's very weird that The Confessions Tour didn't win that award in the 2007 VMAs when she won in a Grammy in 2008 for the same category... :confused: but anyways it's very good to see Madonna nominated again and don't be mad... :Madonna015:

48 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Also The Immaculate Collection won the same award in 1991 in the MTV VMAs, and well that's the Grammy awards and this is MTV and they are very different awards... Also it's very weird that The Confessions Tour didn't win that award in the 2007 VMAs when she won in a Grammy in 2008 for the same category... :confused: but anyways it's very good to see Madonna nominated again and don't be mad... :Madonna015:

I believe this is the first time MTV has this award in the last 20+ years. 

What nostalgia to remember these Mtv awards, especially those in the late 90s. I remember that I even saw the repetitions and it is that in those years it was worth seeing these awards, pure legendary artists such as Justin Timberlake, Coldplay, Radiohead, Britney Spears, etc. Even here in Latin America they created their own version of these awards called the Mtv Latin America Awards where Madonna herself made a surprise appearance at the 2003 awards (after the kiss scandal with Britney Spears) greeting all her Latin fans. Although the pronunciation of Spanish left much to be desired (even Dido spoke much better than her at that award and even being British) we forgive her since it is a mortal sin to question a Goddess.

I hope that Madonna or Foo Fighters win this award because they are artists worthy of admiration because despite the years they maintain the quality of their music in a world where unfortunately quality takes second place and where great artists end up being forgotten or overshadowed by a musical genre where the goal of their songs is to provoke people to shake their butts in a vulgar way. As for the other artists who are also competing with Madonna for this award, I don't know them nor am I interested in their music.

34 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I hope that Madonna or Foo Fighters win this award because they are artists worthy of admiration because despite the years they maintain the quality of their music

This is totally true until you realize that Madonna has released Hard Candy, MDNA and Madame X within the space of 14 years🥴

• Enrico unfeatured this topic