Madonna nominated at this year's VMAs !

proxy

6 hours ago, Askeroff said:

So she lost  it  to Taylor Swift who win  in category BEST LONGFORM VIDEO  with ... short video /10 min/   

its the same if Madonna would win with MX movie  video of the year 

Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I guess mtv just give all the possible awards to Taylor because she just attend the show

that's it

Exactly - the only real competition would have been if Beyoncé was also nominated in the same category seeing as she is always the awards darling 🙄

I'm not really sure why these award shows keep happening. Kids literally don't even know what MTV is. None of the real stars go to them, and then it's just a bunch of B and C and D list celebrities boosting their own egos. I watched snippets and it seemed very sad. They showed clips from past VMAs and you could feel the electricity in the air... then they came back to present day and there was no excitement. 

I feel bad for Nicki Minaj, cuz she does actually deserve the Icon Award... but to receive it in New Jersey in front of reality TV stars is just sad.