MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe you don't have to take candles with you in your home to see at night anymore, this new "electricity" thing really is exciting. I wonder if a device for musical purpose will be ever made? I heard this Madonna, and they say her work is fantastic, gotta listen on my gramophone asap! 

I NEVER thought that this abstinence from hearing something new from Madonna would be worse than sexual abstinence. It's been more than three years since Madonna is punishing us with her indifference by not releasing new songs, perhaps as punishment for the lukewarm reception from fans of her latest album Madame X, which for me is a jewel and is in my top 5.

That is why I don't know whether to consider this song Material Gworlll with this artist named Saucy Santana a new song, and it is that in the first place he/she/sie/zie/they has already released this song recently, so it is nothing new for the listener. Secondly because Madonna seems like the guest instead of the main artist since most of the song is sung by this voluminous artist and who I want to listen to is Madonna and not this intruder. The only good thing is that he/she/sie/zie/they is popular among young people and that will help Madonna to be recognized by this public, which is the one that decides who reaches the first place in the rankings.

Oh well, since it's the first time I've heard this song, since I'm not from the USA, I'll pretend it's a new song and I'll make an effort to accept it, a situation similar to when you invite a friend to a party but he arrives accompanied by a person you don't like and who is unpleasant and disagreeable to you, but in order not to offend or annoy your friend, you appear cordial and kind with that person, even though inside you would like to disintegrate that person with your eyes. This is how I feel.

761317798_Animation(1).gif.99baa0d4b24006c61182344be17b5f86.gif

4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Or even better... Put a Warner sticker on it, and sell the vinyl on ebay as promotional item... You will be a millionaire.

uncle-scrooge-mcduck-money.gif

Call it a test pressing, sell it on eBay or Discogs, make the money to buy the 3CD FEL Deluxe album then spend the rest on anything. 

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I NEVER thought that this abstinence from hearing something new from Madonna would be worse than sexual abstinence. It's been more than three years since Madonna is punishing us with her indifference by not releasing new songs, perhaps as punishment for the lukewarm reception from fans of her latest album Madame X, which for me is a jewel and is in my top 5.

That is why I don't know whether to consider this song Material Gworlll with this artist named Saucy Santana a new song, and it is that in the first place he/she/sie/zie/they has already released this song recently, so it is nothing new for the listener. Secondly because Madonna seems like the guest instead of the main artist since most of the song is sung by this voluminous artist and who I want to listen to is Madonna and not this intruder. The only good thing is that he/she/sie/zie/they is popular among young people and that will help Madonna to be recognized by this public, which is the one that decides who reaches the first place in the rankings.

Oh well, since it's the first time I've heard this song, since I'm not from the USA, I'll pretend it's a new song and I'll make an effort to accept it, a situation similar to when you invite a friend to a party but he arrives accompanied by a person you don't like and who is unpleasant and disagreeable to you, but in order not to offend or annoy your friend, you appear cordial and kind with that person, even though inside you would like to disintegrate that person with your eyes. This is how I feel.

761317798_Animation(1).gif.99baa0d4b24006c61182344be17b5f86.gif

Quick question, where you that skeptical when the Levitating Remix came out?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

So today at 12 PM it will be up in NZ, right? Does that work that way?

Judging by how her albums and singles are released, then yeah.

That is unless it will be on 12MN in the US, which will simultaneously be released whatever time it is in other countries. We shall see.

I am excited for this if it is indeed true. :hyper:

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic