MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

That's my point. For it being released as M's song, shouldn't it be actually her song and not someone else's, then why it's the opposite in this case? 

If it would be released under Saucy's label, I can understand the simultaneous release at 12MN in the US.

I wanna know, where was this information coming from? Is it actually registered?

Just now, Manuel X said:

This news came out of DrownedMadonna.com.

I haven't read it anywhere else and I confirm that it hasn't come out in New Zealand.

Imma just keep my excitement at a low level to avoid disappointment if it is false. :ay:

Thanks, Manuel. :D

9 minutes ago, Manuel X said:

This news came out from DrownedMadonna.com.

I haven't read it anywhere else and I confirm that it hasn't come out in New Zealand.

Not true, the info from the server saying MATERIAL GWRLLLLL releases tomorrow has been posted on Madonna Nation and on this forum, before Drownedmadonna's post.

Can confirm the track is being considered for immediate release but so far it has been delayed more than one time (not just today/tomorrow). Patience is a virtue.

10 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Not true, the info from the server saying MATERIAL GWRLLLLL releases tomorrow has been posted on Madonna Nation and on this forum, before Drownedmadonna's post.

Can confirm the track is being considered for immediate release but so far it has been delayed more than one time (not just today/tomorrow). Patience is a virtue.

Thank you for this info! :D

By the way, you're an absolute legend. :hyper:

20 hours ago, deathproof said:

Quick question, where you that skeptical when the Levitating Remix came out?

I don't know what one thing has to do with the other, but well, answering your question, the answer is NO, because Dua Lipa is a world famous artist as well as beautiful and talented, so the expectation for the success of this remix was positive and as I repeat, in this song Material Gworlll Madonna hardly appears while Saucy occupies almost all the space of the song.

Yes, I know that this song is originally by Saucy Santana but I expected the same thing to happen as with the Levitating remix where Madonna practically took over the entire song leaving Dua Lipa as a guest singing just one verse. Something understandable because what artist would not want to have the privilege of having Madonna participating in one of their songs, a sign of humility on the part of Dua Lipa to accept taking a back seat in this remix giving Madonna more participation, something that does not happen with Saucy in Material Gworll where apparently his uncontrolled appetite for fame and exposure prevented him from allowing Madonna to have more participation in the song. Saucy should have gone to the background in the song (as happened with Dua Lipa), that would have made this artist have more respect from the fans but apparently Saucy will think that he/she is doing Madonna a favor by leaving that she participates in her/his song, Saucy will surely think that thanks to her Madonna will have relevance in the young public and thus reach the top of the charts. Saucy is totally wrong.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't know what one thing has to do with the other, but well, answering your question, the answer is NO, because Dua Lipa is a world famous artist as well as beautiful and talented, so the expectation for the success of this remix was positive and as I repeat, in this song Material Gworlll Madonna hardly appears while Saucy occupies almost all the space of the song.

Yes, I know that this song is originally by Saucy Santana but I expected the same thing to happen as with the Levitating remix where Madonna practically took over the entire song leaving Dua Lipa as a guest singing just one verse. Something understandable because what artist would not want to have the privilege of having Madonna participating in one of their songs, a sign of humility on the part of Dua Lipa to accept taking a back seat in this remix giving Madonna more participation, something that does not happen with Saucy in Material Gworll where apparently his uncontrolled appetite for fame and exposure prevented him from allowing Madonna to have more participation in the song. Saucy should have gone to the background in the song (as happened with Dua Lipa), that would have made this artist have more respect from the fans but apparently Saucy will think that he/she is doing Madonna a favor by leaving that she participates in her/his song, Saucy will surely think that thanks to her Madonna will have relevance in the young public and thus reach the top of the charts. Saucy is totally wrong.

Wow, you and Saucy must be really close

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic