MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

If you see a member constantly emitting negative energy on new releases just ignore them that’ll make them go away a lot faster than flaming their ego

I’m so excited for this remix and Hung Up they both sounded soooo good live

Unless they come after Madame X then you say: FA474CCA-5D34-4609-94D5-3C284890225C.thumb.jpeg.97f0dc33c44a9ed4a4d6f7e1ebf536fd.jpeg

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Shoful said:

If you see a member constantly emitting negative energy on new releases just ignore them that’ll make them go away a lot faster than flaming their ego

I’m so excited for this remix and Hung Up they both sounded soooo good live

Does a confident opinion rattle you? I've been here since 2015 and I'm not going anywhere.

20 hours ago, moloko said:

When your fans doing better job than your team 😅

FY7mFQSUUAI-hEp.jpeg

Lol it’s funny how people praise this Aldo Diaz cover when she chose a different designer. 
If she used this cover everyone would bitch about Aldo’s work and would praise the other designs

There’s no winning whatever they do

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol it’s funny how people praise this Aldo Diaz cover when she chose a different designer. 
If she used this cover everyone would bitch about Aldo’s work and would praise the other designs

tbh i don't like Aldo "art" but this one is not that bad. At least this one is better 🤷

29 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

This is exactly what I thought. Like what backwards world are we living in now. 

23 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Im excited. 

For quiet some time i got „Im not fancy I just love the fancy shit“ stuck in my head.

I'm not fancy, I just like fancy shit
Make your budget disappear like a magic trick
You can buy me anything, I don't have to pay

The last line in her verse, I can't decipher but she's serving too.

:Madonna016::Madonna019:

1 minute ago, chaseturtle said:

Personally, I can't wait for it.  It's a fun remix. 

And I know we will be streaming the hell out of it.

As what the late, great Whitney Houston once said: "It’s about the clubs. Clubs are happening, like you know? People... the gay community keeps them happening. It’s where they go to release."

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I hope there's a video. does she still have the dress from the original video in her archives? 

I think it is being auctioned, sadly. I wish she kept it and maybe wear it. If the Oscar dress fit her, then it can definitely fit her too. :D

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

If they used the dress, Saucy would wear it

Saucy did wear what looks like a replica or a inspired version of it last year. Maybe that will be the one.

However, it is possible that she might wear the original dress worn on the music video... if there's a music video filmed for it. :laughing:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic