MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, MiB said:

what utter shit is this! another one that can be added to the best to be forgotten song list! :( 

she must be very desperate to have another streaming hit. Well it made it to the top of my worst Madonna Song List, so

congrats Madonna2022 (a new artist has been born!)

Jesus Christ the drama, it's just a droplet she has thrown away a la Frozen remix, you all talk as if she's Elthon releasing a whole new album of just feats with basic beats :rip:

44 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg2SMDAAyX9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Looks like we are getting a music video based on the live performance 

Oh it looks like they lifted the filters from the MDNA film for it 😂

Im happy with that video though. Certainly makes the song more enjoyable 

32 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I like the M parts but the rest sounds like some shit my 5 year old niece would dance too on tiktok whom I’m guessing this song is meant for - minus the “ bitches “ and. “ niggas “ lyrics which doesn’t seem very woke to me 🥱

Et tu, Brute? 

Some of y'all are boring as fuck, if you don't like it, don't listen to it - news flash we do not care to know how Madonna is destroying her legacy or how much she disappointed you, blah blah.

Imma keep on popping my cherry to the song while you go cry cry in the background, cyaaa! :heart:

10 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Some of y'all are boring as fuck, if you don't like it, don't listen to it - news flash we do not care to know how Madonna is destroying her legacy or how much she disappointed you, blah blah.

Imma keep on popping my cherry to the song while you go cry cry in the background, cyaaa! :heart:

What about letting everyone express their views? I know it gets repetitive, but you can't really ignore the fact that the bar is very low with this for Madonna's standards.

As long as it's fun these days, it gets a pass. TikTok music at its finest.

The Hung Up mix at least sounds better.

4 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

What about letting everyone express their views? I know it gets repetitive, but you can't really ignore the fact that the bar is very low with this for Madonna's standards.

As long as it's fun these days, it gets a pass. TikTok music at its finest.

The Hung Up mix at least sounds better.

Expressing views VS constantly spamming the forum with frustration and perhaps killing other fans' excitement are two completely different things. :fantasy:

Plus some people really believe Madonna is some sort of God and that she can't 'fuck it up' which is just plain stupid as I rather see her having fun than playing a part she does not belong to. She has always been open to do what she wants, so there's no difference here. Do you have to agree or like/love what she is doing? No, but she also owes nothing to no one. Live and let HER live.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic