MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

I'm ADDICTED! So silly and fun.

Hope the visuals/video delivers too. Imagine this with a proper single cover too. They performed together (and took professional pictures) so I don't know why that is the cover with a selfie in the studio... even a video still a la "Beautiful Stranger" cover would have been nice.

But can't complain, this a much needed lighter moment in Madonna's discography and it's so fresh.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean. If you want more stuff y’all better stream. The more business this does the more little nuggets we’ll get. Like… If stuff like this does well the label might consider additional streaming only content for the special editions. Imagine them digging out selected studio versions of tour songs related to that specific album release. A collapse. 

I’ve previously felt quite cautious about what the return to Warner would bring but honestly look at where we were a couple of years ago. 

The EP singles been uploaded 

the videos being remastered

True Blue Digital Edition

Like A Prayer digital edition

a 50 song greatest remix collection

Frozen remixes

Material Gworllll remix

A Madonna biopic 

Mom playing us her PreMadonna demos

Knowing reissues are coming 

The Everybody remixes being collated

Wig flew

The old me couldn’t relate tbh.

I think we’re gonna get way more than we thought about. 
We don’t know how time sensitive this Warner Deal is. If it is a only a Ltd five year deal they will absolutely rinse everything they can get they damn hands on. They will have been itching to do this for absolutely years and years. Possibly decades. The first Thriller rerelease was 2001. 
I’d bet the industry is also wondering just how long the vinyl resurgence will last specifically as prices are becoming ludicrous now. And I mean ludicrous in some cases. 

The more they can get on streaming and digital only the better. Sit on the shelves in the vault or get it out there generating revenue. 

If I was Emily, (am I though), I’d be ransacking the damn stock cupboard and shoving everything I had in my bra and clutch and making out like tour dancers with hotel bathrobes. 

Madonnas fanbase is getting on a bit and Warner have already missed out on 20 yrs (half her career) of recashing old cheques.

Gimme that wet Tuesday Spotify Only 13 track Love Hurts demo EP. 
The lot.

Done and done. 

Just now, MattyMads said:

I’m here for it I bloody love it I can’t get enough. It’s a fun bop for me it’s more interesting than the frozen remix and fresh. 

I’m gonna be pussy popping all day 

Tomorrow, playing this in the malls, looking at shit I can't buy will forever be a different experience. :laughing:

The song itself is nice but if it hadn't been for Madonna I strongly doubt I would have listened to it ( not because it's hideous but just because it's not my kind of music ).I prefer this song more than the version of hung up with tokischa which I found horrible.This is my opinion, what is perhaps not yet clear reading this post is that each person above has his own personal taste that is not LAW, but remains personal taste,reading people who insult themselves , provoke or argue is quite ridiculous and very childish..if you don't like something you're an idiot, boring and ancient (as if the Madonna's fans were 14 years old) it's always the same story that repeats itself every time, maybe it would take more respect, so in the end none of us will ever change our mind.

2 hours ago, steady75 said:
I mean. If you want more stuff y’all better stream. The more business this does the more little nuggets we’ll get. Like… If stuff like this does well the label might consider additional streaming only content for the special editions. Imagine them digging out selected studio versions of tour songs related to that specific album release. A collapse. 

Or how about just streaming things you actually like and when you want to?

This isn’t 1999 and we aren’t the Lambily.

The song itself is nice but if it hadn't been for Madonna I strongly doubt I would have listened to it ( not because it's hideous but just because it's not my kind of music ).I prefer this song more than the version of hung up with tokischa which I found horrible.This is my opinion, what is perhaps not yet clear reading this post is that each person above has his own personal taste that is not LAW, but remains personal taste,reading people who insult themselves , provoke or argue is quite ridiculous and very childish..if you don't like something you're an idiot, boring and ancient (as if the Madonna's fans were 14 years old) it's always the same story that repeats itself every time, maybe it would take more respect, so in the end none of us will ever change our mind.

Agreed. Ironically, there are some very basic members here for such a deeply layered artist.

Christ alive the dark clouds are rolling in overhead again. Imagine being that much of a willingly active kill joy. 
Couldn’t be me. 

Some boys cry and some boys wry 

but I don’t let them play 

No way. 

you should have just sat there and ate your cereal….gworlllll

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

I’ve previously felt quite cautious about what the return to Warner would bring but honestly look at where we were a couple of years ago. 

The EP singles been uploaded 

the videos being remastered

True Blue Digital Edition

Like A Prayer digital edition

a 50 song greatest remix collection

Frozen remixes

Material Gworllll remix

A Madonna biopic 

Mom playing us her PreMadonna demos

Knowing reissues are coming 

The Everybody remixes being collated

Wig flew

The old me couldn’t relate tbh.

I think we’re gonna get way more than we thought about. 
We don’t know how time sensitive this Warner Deal is. If it is a only a Ltd five year deal they will absolutely rinse everything they can get they damn hands on. They will have been itching to do this for absolutely years and years. Possibly decades. The first Thriller rerelease was 2001. 
I’d bet the industry is also wondering just how long the vinyl resurgence will last specifically as prices are becoming ludicrous now. And I mean ludicrous in some cases. 

The more they can get on streaming and digital only the better. Sit on the shelves in the vault or get it out there generating revenue. 

If I was Emily, (am I though), I’d be ransacking the damn stock cupboard and shoving everything I had in my bra and clutch and making out like tour dancers with hotel bathrobes. 

Madonnas fanbase is getting on a bit and Warner have already missed out on 20 yrs (half her career) of recashing old cheques.

Gimme that wet Tuesday Spotify Only 13 track Love Hurts demo EP. 
The lot.

Done and done. 

if only you were Emily :heart:

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

My personal dislike of the N word in any song takes the shine off a little bit 

The N word should not be used at all. I intensely dislike how black artists use the word, but when it is used by any other ethnicity there is such cultural outrage. All ethnic groups should equally disavow the word and it’s use in popular culture. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic