MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

2 minutes ago, Alex JLR said:

Now a new question, will she release the Hung Up Remix from last Pride performance too ? And the full performance too ? 

We shall see if there are signs pointing to her release soon. Hopefully so because that performance in FEL Pride 2022 is not something to ignore. :D

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brendonshayart said:
On 7/31/2022 at 5:28 PM, Vasili said:

Sick song. Just another bit of Madonna to have! She could release a 50 track remix ep of only candy shop remixes and I’d love it haha 

Hey @Brendonshayart.

You're very new to this forum, at least actively, and we have never conversed.

We're happy for the work you've done for M, and when you started your thread to promote yourself, we welcomed you.

When dozens here harshly criticised your graphic design skills, I felt bad for you and extended a compliment out of pity.

However, please don't go cyberbullying me with a fake quote designed to directly point fun.

You might get a few emoji reactions from the Discord mean girls, but it comes across as juvenile.

Your art is already widely panned so best to not aim for a character self-crucifixian as well.

48 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Christ alive the dark clouds are rolling in overhead again. Imagine being that much of a willingly active kill joy. 
Couldn’t be me. 

Some boys cry and some boys wry 

but I don’t let them play 

No way. 

you should have just sat there and ate your cereal….gworlllll

First love yourself
Then you can love someone else
Then you can change someone else
Then you have saved someone else
But you must first love yourself
Then you can love someone else
Then you can change someone else

:heart:

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I didn't expect to like it at all, but I'm LOVING it, so fun :Madonna014:

If only Saucy had a bit less and Madge had a verse more it would have been perfect to me! She sounds so fun here! 

Somebody has to stop me. I am on my non-stop streaming spree. :Madonna018::Madonna016:

I like it, it's cute. Her one-off tracks never sounded like the subsequent albums ("Hey You", "Freedom", "Me Against The Music", "Sing", "Champagne Rose", etc.) and we could use a fun humorous bop after the doom-and-gloom tone of the Madame X era, no?. I'm for one glad her team is finally learning to capitalize on viral trends.

2 minutes ago, Karma said:

I like it, it's cute. Her one-off tracks never sounded like the subsequent albums ("Hey You", "Freedom", "Me Against The Music", "Sing", "Champagne Rose", etc.) and we could use a fun humorous bop after the doom-and-gloom tone of the Madame X era, no?. I'm for one glad her team is finally learning to capitalize on viral trends.

Plus, it's a fun song to vibe to. So glad this happened. :D

4 hours ago, Kieran said:

The N word should not be used at all. I intensely dislike how black artists use the word, but when it is used by any other ethnicity there is such cultural outrage. All ethnic groups should equally disavow the word and it’s use in popular culture. 

Surely that’s not up to people outside of their community to decide that?

How would the LGBTQ community feel if they were told by straight people they shouldn’t be using the word “Queer?”

• Enrico unfeatured this topic