MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Robertson Penn said:

My mind right now is creating some misheard lyric like .... "A material girl is not testes" :laughing:

So if you want to know the lyrics of this song to avoid mishearing lyrics, go here...

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/madonna/materialgworrllllllll.html

10 people needed to write this masterpiece lol

image.png.6cf3cd7d4f98d611d257a7ac9ffeb913.png

14 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well it is isn't it?

More similarities with this one, right?

5 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I love how she took his song that’s like 2 years old and released it as her song featuring him LOL they must’ve paid him a hell of a lot because I would be pissed HAHA Also, anyone know when were getting the video?!? The clip looks SPECTACULAR!

It’s not featuring him. They’re both credited as leads

12 minutes ago, Shoful said:

It’s not featuring him. They’re both credited as leads

oh damn, youre right. When I looked earlier I coulda sworn it was on her artist heading on spotify with her name as lead. Still tho, its 90% his song that she had nothing to do with still just added a few small bits from her. lol

6 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

oh damn, youre right. When I looked earlier I coulda sworn it was on her artist heading on spotify with her name as lead. Still tho, its 90% his song that she had nothing to do with still just added a few small bits from her. lol

It's literally a whole different music production. Hardly just adding a few small bits.

She didn't just added a line, they remade the whole song.

Despite injecting myself with an overdose of positivity and a certain amount of hypocrisy to try to find both this song and the guest artist likeable, in the end it did not help because my disappointment when hearing the final result is so great that I end up feeling rejection towards this song. And it is that I expected Madonna to sing a little more, I dislike that she only sings for 30 seconds and after that she disappears and the song ends up being devoured by Saucy who, prey to insatiable gluttony, will not stop until she is satisfied singing until the end of the song snatching Madonna's protagonism, something incomprehensible to me but I see that she repeats the formula that she started with Ciao Bella from the Madame X album where her participation was also minimal.

For those who like the genre, they will find that this song fulfills its objective of making them dance and shake their butts, since it does not lack rhythm in addition to its fun and humorous lyrics, but those of us who are accustomed to quality and are a little more demanding, it is not enough to have good rhythm, we also want deep and meaningful lyrics as well as a good instrumental.

Anyway, I will keep waiting for a song that fulfills those requirements because my loyalty and fanaticism towards Madonna is unwavering and I know that for now she is just having fun sailing in swampy waters but soon she will get tired and return to the clean and crystalline waters that she should never have left.

Deposit all accounts baby, keep the cash flowing
Bust down brisk for the bust down, keep 'em going
Forty-two on my lips, take a sip
I like my niggas laid, don't come here with no chips
How much is you paying?
I don't speak broke boy language (no)
You can leave with the crew that you came with
Me and my bitches ain't playing (mmh)
Ice me out nigga, like Elsa (material world)
Fly me out, private jet, no Delta (material girl)
You can send your bitch back to the shelter (material world)
You ain't got no money, bitch, I can't help you (yeah)

Look but don't touch (uh-uh)
You used to free bitch, I cost too much
I'm married to the money, baby, you can keep your tux
Stop asking the same question, "Is you fucking or what?"
I like a super sized nigga, money deluxe
Where my money? Now you stutter, w-w-w-what?
Let me make it real clear, fuck nigga, pay up
Broke niggas leave a bad taste, ooh, yuck
Ocean Drive is where I wanna be (material world)
Neck all freeze thanks to my girl Tiffany (material girl)
Feet on fleek, stepping through Balenci' (material world)
You would be crazy as fuck to put her against me (ah)
Fly me to Cali (material world)
Swiping all your credit cards, this
B.A.P.S., I'm Halle (material girl)
Gucci, Louis, Prada, it don't matter (material world)
Money make me cum, boy, stop with the chatter

Such a command of the English language.

Stay in school kids, stay in school...

Can someone explain to me the rapper obsession with name dropping brands and angrily talking about money and things. I know the song is about Material things but...it's all they seem to talk about.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Despite injecting myself with an overdose of positivity and a certain amount of hypocrisy to try to find both this song and the guest artist likeable, in the end it did not help because my disappointment when hearing the final result is so great that I end up feeling rejection towards this song. And it is that I expected Madonna to sing a little more, I dislike that she only sings for 30 seconds and after that she disappears and the song ends up being devoured by Saucy who, prey to insatiable gluttony, will not stop until she is satisfied singing until the end of the song snatching Madonna's protagonism, something incomprehensible to me but I see that she repeats the formula that she started with Ciao Bella from the Madame X album where her participation was also minimal.

For those who like the genre, they will find that this song fulfills its objective of making them dance and shake their butts, since it does not lack rhythm in addition to its fun and humorous lyrics, but those of us who are accustomed to quality and are a little more demanding, it is not enough to have good rhythm, we also want deep and meaningful lyrics as well as a good instrumental.

Anyway, I will keep waiting for a song that fulfills those requirements because my loyalty and fanaticism towards Madonna is unwavering and I know that for now she is just having fun sailing in swampy waters but soon she will get tired and return to the clean and crystalline waters that she should never have left.

The original Material GIRL* (song) is having a moment of depression after 38 years of hardworking. 🥲

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's just not that deep, really.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic