MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just find the Atmos Mix (explicit) on TIDAL. Do you need something special to hear that (like in movies or TV-Series) or is just a Stereo Mix similar to the Q-Sound?

It's my first "Atmos Mix" song.

PS: The clean and explicit version are available to buy in 176400 Hz / 24 bit in this site:

https://www.prostudiomasters.com/album/page/141913 (clean)

https://www.prostudiomasters.com/album/page/141815 (explicit)

7 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I just find the Atmos Mix (explicit) on TIDAL. Do you need something special to hear that (like in movies or TV-Series) or is just a Stereo Mix similar to the Q-Sound?

It's my first "Atmos Mix" song.

In Apple Music you need AirPods Pro or AirPods 3rd generation to be able to listen to Spatial Audio. If you don't have those I guess is just a stereo mix?

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

In Apple Music you need AirPods Pro or AirPods 3rd generation to be able to listen to Spatial Audio. If you don't have those I guess is just a stereo mix?

I can't hear any difference between the regular mix and the atmos mix. I'm sure you are right. You need something special (airpods or whatever) to notice the atmos mix.

55 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I can't hear any difference between the regular mix and the atmos mix. I'm sure you are right. You need something special (airpods or whatever) to notice the atmos mix.

In a nutshell, Dolby Atmos creates the effect of watching a movie at a cinema or listening to music at a live concert — the sound comes from all around you (center, left, right, above and behind) — and Spatial Audio adds another layer that makes you feel like you're in movie or moving around at the concert. 

When listening to music over AirPods, you can turn your head to left or right and the vocals and instruments will become more or less prominent depending on where you're facing. If you're watching a movie on your iPhone or Apple TV, and a character is yelling on the right side of the screen, you can turn your head to the right and it'll sound like they are yelling right at you.

But if you have at least a 4.0 surround sound system at home (not from Apple), you can hear more details because it has more channels than a stereo mix.

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

But if you have at least a 4.0 surround sound system at home (not from Apple), you can hear more details because it has more channels than a stereo mix.

I have a 7.1 instaled on the PC. I can see movies, TV-series, and play music in 5.1 or 7.1 but I don't know how to get the multichannel version of Material Gworlllllll!

Are you sure the "Atmos mix" is multichannel and not a fake 3D from an stereo track like the Q-Sound mixes?

9 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I have a 7.1 instaled on the PC. I can see movies, TV-series, and play music in 5.1 or 7.1 but I don't know how to get the multichannel version of Material Gworlllllll!

Are you sure the "Atmos mix" is multichannel and not a fake 3D from an stereo track like the Q-Sound mixes?

Actually yes. If I inport a Dolby Atmos file into Audacity I get 4 or 5 channels.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic