MATERIAL GWORLLLL (Saucy Santana and Madonna)

Roy

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh this is a whole lot of fun. She sounds engaged and great on it. Wish she had another verse because she sounds brilliant. 
My personal dislike of the N word in any song takes the shine off a little bit but it ain’t about me so x yeah this is well done and a great but of throwaway summer fun. She’s 100% bit taking herself seriously here and I love that for us. I’ve played it on repeat about 10 times. 

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Ahh this is a whole lot of fun. She sounds engaged and great on it. Wish she had another verse because she sounds brilliant. 
My personal dislike of the N word in any song takes the shine off a little bit but it ain’t about me so x yeah this is well done and a great but of throwaway summer fun. She’s 100% bit taking herself seriously here and I love that for us. I’ve played it on repeat about 10 times. 

Nth time listening to it.

And it will be more once I continue with the visualizer. :Madonna016:

13 hours ago, blondebenji said:

Cant believe we are getting a video.  Looks sensational. 

I'm not sure why we are hearing the negative reviews now??? Its the same track she sang at Pride weeks ago.  We knew what we were getting.  No big surprises. 

She collaborated with LGBTQI+ artists for Pride.  She didnt just get up and sing a old track.  She actually went into the studio and cut new tracks to give us something different and fun that presented the night.  Full of colour, fun and camp.  What pride should be. Now shes sharing with us as a treat and a video. Sheesh and people still whinge.  Give the gworrrrrrllllll a break

Literally I can see people asking for the studio version of this track and then complaining because she didn't release it properly. 

Now that she's doing it right, they are still complaining. She can't win. 

It's a funny track, fresh and cool. I can't wait to play it at the disco where I DJ. 

11 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Literally I can see people asking for the studio version of this track and then complaining because she didn't release it properly. 

Now that she's doing it right, they are still complaining. She can't win. 

It's a fun track, fresh and cool. I can't wait to play it at the disco where I DJ. 

The Filipino gays are going to have a field trip with this song here. :Madonna018::laughing:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic