MEGARATE: Rebel Heart era [Results Show 12/08 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET]

I finally voted. It was quite an experience going through this album again. Songs I initially loved have lost their appeal and some songs I used to dislike I find quite charming now. Not the mess that MDNA was, but still a rather uneven album. 24 songs really is a lot to go through and I think less would have been more. My votes are based on the official release, not on the demos despite some demos being quite good. As usual very much looking forward to the results!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Robertson Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000

Curtains

Sorry for the double post. Just to inform you, the results show will happen tomorrow, on August 12th, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. So mark your calendars! @stefo, @Rebel Hugo, @gst6662000, @Unruhe, @Roy, @Levon, @Leandro Gomes, @Enrico, @frozen78, @HC Charge, @PanditaRulez, @EgoRod, @sidney78a, @MPowered, @Karma, @Jet, @theglamorous, @TOpher, @Dj Garrido, @truevirgin, @zephyr in the sky at night, @Polaris, @thehorrors, @musicinferno, @Pretender1978, @MattyMads, @proxy, @PlayPause, @WopaelWopael,

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the Rebel Heart era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the corresponding era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each so

and I thought I *really* disliked "Hard Candy" back in the day, and then "MDNA"... I didn't think that as much about "Rebel Heart" when it came out, but these megarates are also revealing for oneself. I don't know what bothers me more: when a song is extremely silly and just plain bad or when it's insultingly generic and impersonal... this is what I learned relistening to "Rebel Heart". my best rates went for the songs in which, for whatever reason, I hear the Madonna that -FOR ME- sounds more sincere.

Edited by desperateK

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Rebel Heart era [Results Show 12/08 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET]