MEGARATE: Rebel Heart era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Rebel Heart era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
6 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The way I had to relisten to most albums before megarates but I have MX literally imprinted in my mind and remember it in every detail... Such a shame I don't have to listen to it again tbh I know it too well 💅🏻 

Actually, that's why i love these megarates, It makes me listen Madonna albums I probably wouldn't have been listening by myself for another decade. Thanks to @Curtains I went through her all discography in the past year or so.

Btw thanks to every member being online during presenting the RB results. It has been so much fun this time. And I especially appreciate how respectful everyone is during these megarates even if we have totally different tastes. 

I would like to give you all a huge thanks for this one. The results show was a massive success and super enjoyable. Loved seeing your reactions. I just finished posting the recap on the first page (as you can imagine it was pretty long lol).

The Madame X megarate will start tomorrow evening. However I have this thing for you while you wait. This is what inspired me to do all of my revamped live series and is probably the one with the most tweaks. Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

44 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#5 – HeartBreakCity

ATblVH4.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,67 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @frozen78, @Tony Fortin )

- Lowest Rate : 2 ( @sidney78a )

I remember this song when she performed it here in Manila before she performed Love Don't Live Here Anymore. It was the first time that the Filipinos witnessed how she performed a song in a theatrical manner, they were shocked (when she pushed off the man on the edge of the tower).

• Enrico unfeatured this topic