• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Messiah

KJwfO8M.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,25 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Roy, @Levon, @frozen78, @TOpher, @Drum Dub, @Tony Fortin, @Inco, @Ayham, @geert, @chaosmen1984mk, @Fontainebleau, @Ch3rish, @Robertson Penn )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @PanditaRulez )

Beautiful ballad and lyrics, the vocal is impressive, love this song

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

Which means Infinity users would have rather seen Rebel Heart (Deluxe) this way:

01 - Living for Love

02 - Devil Pray

03 - Ghosttown

04 - Unapologetic Bitch

05 - Illuminati

06 - Bitch I’m Madonna

07 - Hold Tight

08 - Joan of Arc

09 - Iconic

10 - HeartBreakCity

11 - Beautiful Scars

12 - Holy Water

13 - Inside Out

14 - Wash All Over Me

15 - Best Night

16 - Borrowed Time

17 - Addicted

18 - Messiah

19 - Rebel Heart

Wow, indeed this would have been way better!

2 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Yeah, but still better than that bland sound she offered us with final versions of Rebel Heart, Addicted and Borrowed Time. 

I truly believe Rebel Heart could have been a massive hit with Avicii sound if being the first single. 

I completely agree specially that Avicii was very famous that moment, It'd have been a hit

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Living for Love

SnXbIDs.jpg

- Average Rate : 8,28 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Rebel Hugo, @Roy, @Leandro Gomes, @PanditaRulez, @sidney78a, @MPowered, @Jet, @MattyMads, @WopaelWopael, @Bohh, @spinningaround, @Robertson Penn )

- Lowest Rate : 2 ( @desperateK )

#1 – Ghosttown

yFe8Y3V.jpg

- Average Rate : 8,53 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Leandro Gomes, @TOpher, @Dj Garrido, @musicinferno, @MattyMads, @proxy, @Inco, @bitchimmadonna, @Nowheretohide, @Ch3rish )

- Lowest Rate : 2 ( @sidney78a )

I didn't expected LFL here ... concerning Ghosttown, it´s just perfect :)

First off, thanks to @Curtainsfor putting this all together.  This is the first one I participated in, but I went back and looked through most of the previous ones.  It's very interesting to see where the fanbase at this community falls with each album.  The results were pretty satisfying, but if I had it my way, the top three would be:

#3 Messiah

#2 Rebel Heart

#1 Ghosttown

I'm glad Ghosttown did get #1.  That was the one I easily rated #11.  Of course, the easy #0 was AutoTune from me.

Surprises?!?.... Bitch, I'm Madonna scored as low as it did.  Best Night scored as high as it did.  The latter is my least liked song apart from Auto Tune which I voted "0".

Lastly,  thanks to all those over dramatic reactions from some of the participants/spectators who weren't happy with a number of the results.  I hope it was all in fun, and you didn't really take this that serious?1?  You have to remember, the more that participate, the more chance the results will vary.  I suspect a lot of the songs people voted similar, so that probably made many of the songs that did score the way they did, come close to others. 

Thanks @MPoweredfor all your wonderful mock up covers.  They were awesome!

Edited by Ch3rish (see edit history)

Just woke up from a peaceful sleep then I saw the results.

All I can say is: respectfully, some of y'all won't see heaven. 

knife crab GIF

For real, this is quite a nail-biting MEGARATE so congratulations to Ghosttown and Living for Love for being the top 2! 

Of course, thank you to @Curtains for the MEGARATE. 😁

Madame X, here we come!

8 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Oh god do I really have to listen to Madame X again now

8 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I’m gonna vote from memory I don’t think I can listen to that again 😂

8 hours ago, GhostOrchid said:

I can't wait for MADAME X.

8 hours ago, Curtains said:

The Madame X megarate will start tomorrow evening. 

We've done it already!! Are we doing it again?

About this megarate:

- It's pretty clear now that the ballad people do the ratings, while the other Infinity members are out clubbing, drinking and dancing :laughing:

- The problem is that many songs were better as demos (Joan of Arc, Beautiful scars, but also Borrowed time, Inside out, even Living for love); that said, I confirm my 11 to the album version of Rebel Heart and I don't think that the Avicii production fit the wonderful lyrics at all

- I can't believe that Best Night is so high, but we saw how different our personal tastes are; I didn't think VVV was hated, because it's almost the first time that M embraces her legagy in a song, and the Holiday sound at the end works so well

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
1 hour ago, GhostOrchid said:

We better be doing it again! I didn't even know the last one happened and I didn't look at the results.

This one san be considered a 3.1666 year anniversary megarate.

Jeez, it has already been more than 3 years? And no sign of any new album from her. Man, I know we are getting FEL and a lot of reissues (#soon), but still.. I'd love another original album in making. 

1 hour ago, HC Charge said:

Jeez, it has already been more than 3 years? And no sign of any new album from her. Man, I know we are getting FEL and a lot of reissues (#soon), but still.. I'd love another original album in making. 

I heard she’s doing a Madonna x SICKGWORRLLL album! 😇 it’s gonna be epic, exclusive release through TIKTOK!

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

About this megarate:

- It's pretty clear now that the ballad people do the ratings, while the other Infinity members are out clubbing, drinking and dancing :laughing:

- The problem is that many songs were better as demos (Joan of Arc, Beautiful scars, but also Borrowed time, Inside out, even Living for love); that said, I confirm my 11 to the album version of Rebel Heart and I don't think that the Avicii production fit the wonderful lyrics at all

- I can't believe that Best Night is so high, but we saw how different our personal tastes are; I didn't think VVV was hated, because it's almost the first time that M embraces her legagy in a song, and the Holiday sound at the end works so well

It has been 7 years and I just realized that the ending horn arrangement was playing to the chords of Holiday now that you pointed it out. :wide-eyes:

34 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think this is the actual situation:

I always felt that she had set in her mind that her working career would be 40 years - which is a standard that has influenced her growing up I guess being a middle class child, where you work for 40 years, and then you retire.  Even during promoting Madame X she always talked about coming full circle and I always felt that in 2022 she would wrap up. But that being said, I don't expect her retirement to be an ordinary one.