Curtains

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Messiah

- Average Rate : 7,25 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Roy, @Levon, @frozen78, @TOpher, @Drum Dub, @Tony Fortin, @Inco, @Ayham, @geert, @chaosmen1984mk, @Fontainebleau, @Ch3rish, @Robertson Penn )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @PanditaRulez )

How does a song with so many 10s end up #7? just curious

1 minute ago, HC Charge said:

Let's not forget what she did with Rebel Heart, Addicted and Borrowed Time demo and how she decided to eliminate every piece of Avicii sound 

and THANK GOD she did. His sound was beyond dated by the time the album was out. His production was incredibly one-dimensional.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Messiah

KJwfO8M.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,25 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Roy, @Levon, @frozen78, @TOpher, @Drum Dub, @Tony Fortin, @Inco, @Ayham, @geert, @chaosmen1984mk, @Fontainebleau, @Ch3rish, @Robertson Penn )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @PanditaRulez )

First thing I wanna say is... This song is a masterpiece. And as with every hidden gem of her, I knew M fans would not give it any justice, when would they? Second thing is: this cover is simply phenomenal and would 300% be a legendary album cover, (for the reissue maybe!). This genius fan art alone is worth being hired by M and would destroy Aldo Diaz's wig and send him to Oblivia, no offense to him oc 

Just now, MPowered said:

and THANK GOD she did. His sound was beyond dated by the time the album was out. His production was incredibly one-dimensional.

Yeah, but still better than that bland sound she offered us with final versions of Rebel Heart, Addicted and Borrowed Time. 

I truly believe Rebel Heart could have been a massive hit with Avicii sound if being the first single. 

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

First thing I wanna say is... This song is a masterpiece. And as with every hidden gem of her, I knew M fans would not give it any justice, when would they? Second thing is: this cover is simply phenomenal and would 300% be a legendary album cover, (for the reissue maybe!). This genius fan art alone is worth being hired by M and would destroy Aldo Diaz's wig and send him to Oblivia, no offense to him oc 

My joint favourite :)

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

Yes to this!!! Epic cover! 👍🏼

Just now, HC Charge said:

Yeah, but still better than that bland sound she offered us with final versions of Rebel Heart, Addicted and Borrowed Time. 

I truly believe Rebel Heart could have been a massive hit with Avicii sound if being the first single. 

If she'd just dropped a featuring Avicii EP when the leak started it would've been better

Just now, HC Charge said:

She honestly should have handed those songs to BloodPop who did an amazing job with Body Shop, Borrowed Time and Devil Pray. Rebel Heart needed just a bit of tweaking to elevate it from the lame campfire version that ended up on the album.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Rebel Heart era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic