Maluma + Madonna: Medallo en el Mapa Amazon Prime NEW EDIT / ESC Treatment + DOWNLOAD

WopaelWopael

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Is it just her performance that's newly edited...or aspects of the whole show? 

And for the record, Maluma himself was a mess, and made quite a number of mistakes himself (that M had to save his ass for in the moment if you watch carefully).

Let's not talk rubbish. Maluma supported her. He only erred in where to position himself when he lay on the ground at the end of Music. Just that.

Madonna got a lot wrong, she looked confused on stage, confused about her steps. And she got the lyrics of Medellin wrong and also the melody wronga at a certain point.

She also got it completely wrong twice in Music, inserting the vocals in the wrong place. (Very bad).

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

They shortened the hell out of them and lowered her backing vocals so her fixed vocals are clearer. 

I liked it. The power of good editing... is everything.

Looks like the polished DVD/Blu-ray version of a live broadcasted show. She's always had those in her own tours. Only difference is there was a little bit more to polish this time :Madonna009: They literally cut half of the performances.

Just now, Prayer said:

I liked it. The power of good editing... is everything.

Looks like the polished DVD/Blu-ray version of a live broadcasted show. She's always had those in her own tours. Only difference is there was a little bit more to polish this time :Madonna009: They literally cut half of the performances.

The sloppy cut in Music was a little questionable but other than that, I say that they did good with the re-editing. This is indeed ESC re-editing level except this one's shortened.

38 minutes ago, Loru said:

Let's not talk rubbish. Maluma supported her. He only erred in where to position himself when he lay on the ground at the end of Music. Just that.

Madonna got a lot wrong, she looked confused on stage, confused about her steps. And she got the lyrics of Medellin wrong and also the melody wronga at a certain point.

She also got it completely wrong twice in Music, inserting the vocals in the wrong place. (Very bad).

I never talk rubbish. I simply noted his messy mistakes as much as hers when watching, and plenty of others have noted the same thing elsewhere. That's all.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

She's a little pain to fix because for some reason, the audio is all static so I have to do some repairs but it's all fixed now and it's all yours! :D

Are you able to upload just the audio too?

Id like to blast it in my car and let everybody now that i woke up in medellin.

• WopaelWopael changed the title to Maluma + Madonna: Medallo en el Mapa Amazon Prime NEW EDIT / ESC Treatment + DOWNLOAD