M will be on The Drew Barrymore Show

wonderboy

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

I doubt that Madonna would be on the cover of US Vogue multiple times and at the MET Gala so many times and then be denied shooting some youtube video.

When was the last time she was on the cover? 2003? And Anna does have final say of the guest list,  but if M is personally invited by a designer and/or pays the donation she’d hardly say no. M has stated on insta live that Anna dislikes her. 

Anna Wintour is the worst thing that happenned to fashion. I don't want Madonna near Vogue US until the beige bougie Wintour is gone.

I remember Drew Barrymore being in the short list for a supposed Madonna biopic in the 90's.  I follow her on Instagram and she's ALWAYS listening to the Immaculate Collection : kitchen, car...there must be plenty of videos of her dancing to Into the Groove, Express yourself, Vogue (the 3 i remember seeing). 

Just now, Roland Barthes said:

Anna Wintour is the worst thing that happenned to fashion. I don't want Madonna near Vogue US until the beige bougie Wintour is gone.

I remember Drew Barrymore being in the short list for a supposed Madonna biopic in the 90's.  I follow her on Instagram and she's ALWAYS listening to the Immaculate Collection : kitchen, car...there must be plenty of videos of her dancing to Into the Groove, Express yourself, Vogue (the 3 i remember seeing). 

I mean, Madonna did attend Drew's 12th birthday and it's something Drew can't forget, ever as a Madonna fan. 

And I didn't know a supposed biopic was in the works at that time. Wow. :wide-eyes:

Just now, Roy said:

I mean, Madonna did attend Drew's 12th birthday and it's something Drew can't forget, ever as a Madonna fan. 

And I didn't know a supposed biopic was in the works at that time. Wow. :wide-eyes:

It may not have been in the works but the rumour was working full time and Drew Barrymore was in the lead (that was around 90/92) Maybe that was for Innocence Lost ^^ 

On 7/31/2022 at 9:16 PM, wonderboy said:

If you want receipts, do a search of my previous posts. most recently I posted the correct setlist for the wow pride show, I've posted a bunch of scoops that have all been 100% accurate over the years. I'm just sharing what I know. believe, dont believe, i dont care. lol.

I Believe you stranger xo

If you want receipts, do a search of my previous posts. most recently I posted the correct setlist for the wow pride show, I've posted a bunch of scoops that have all been 100% accurate over the years. I'm just sharing what I know. believe, dont believe, i dont care. lol.

I Believe you stranger xo

I believe you stranger xo

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

Oh really? I heard that the depiction of Madonna there isn't good and some moments there aren't accurate but I'll give it a shot. :D

But tte movie is iconic for its own reasons ! Sure it has its innacuracies, but hey wait for Madonna's own biopic and will also have our fair share of innacuracies believe me ! The girl who portrays Madonna (Therumi Matthews i beleive) has a good energy, and the tracks recreated for the movie are quite nice. Camille Barbonne is absolutely perfect, you'd swear that's the real one. All in all that's a very nice little movie. You should absolutely watch it, it's iconic among fans lmao.

4 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

But tte movie is iconic for its own reasons ! Sure it has its innacuracies, but hey wait for Madonna's own biopic and will also have our fair share of innacuracies believe me ! The girl who portrays Madonna (Therumi Matthews i beleive) has a good energy, and the tracks recreated for the movie are quite nice. Camille Barbonne is absolutely perfect, you'd swear that's the real one. All in all that's a very nice little movie. You should absolutely watch it, it's iconic among fans lmao.

Welp, gonna be watching it now. :D

• Enrico locked this topic