M will be on The Drew Barrymore Show

wonderboy

okay my friend who sent me the chart got it wrong, moved studios, shes not on Drew. she's taping fallon right now. he live chatted me. he said she looks amazing. same long hair, lots of necklaces, he's not a big fan, so its hard to get accurate info, he said shes doing some 'karaoke thing' I'll post more details as soon as he tells me.... sorry for the mix up. I'll let you guys know any info as I get it....

1 minute ago, wonderboy said:

okay my friend who sent me the chart got it wrong, moved studios, shes not on Drew. she's taping fallon right now. he live chatted me. he said she looks amazing. same long hair, lots of necklaces, he's not a big fan, so its hard to get accurate info, he said shes doing some 'karaoke thing' I'll post more details as soon as he tells me.... sorry for the mix up. I'll let you guys know any info as I get it....

Gosh.

It would be fun for her to be on Drew Barrymore's show too but hey, at least it is indeed confirmed for Jimmy Fallon. :D

32 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

Drew has been on Summer hiatus since the end of May.  Her new season starts in September, so I figured this was probably a mix up of what show she was going to be on.

1 hour ago, wonderboy said:

Judging Arrested Development GIF

• Enrico locked this topic