Which Madonna moment ?

Rainbow

If you could have had a chance to meet Madonna just the once or maybe twice  ...  which photo shoot image , movie scene , documentary scene, interview , pap shot , video sequence , public appearance, pap shot, performance, social media post, concert outfit  etc would have been your perfect moment to have witnessed  and to have met her in person ? Please give a reason ie:  because of her look , her personality ,  an iconic moment, the performance , etc ? 

RIght now I find this impossible to answer which is why I thought I'd ask you !

11 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

If you could have had a chance to meet Madonna just the once or maybe twice  ...  which photo shoot image , movie scene , documentary scene, interview , pap shot , video sequence , public appearance, pap shot, performance, social media post, concert outfit  etc would have been your perfect moment to have witnessed  and to have met her in person ? Please give a reason ie:  because of her look , her personality ,  an iconic moment, the performance , etc ? 

RIght now I find this impossible to answer which is why I thought I'd ask you !

If I would have met her, I would have done that during her visit in the Philippines for her two-night Rebel Heart Tour in Manila... because:

1. I live in a very far region from Manila and usually, the major concerts happen there. :laughing:
  2. She sang Crazy for You for the first time in 13 years on the 2nd night as a tribute to the EDSA People Power Revolution and that song is insanely popular here.
  3. I wanted my first concert experience to be her.

That's that. :D

18 minutes ago, Roy said:

If I would have met her, I would have done that during her visit in the Philippines for her two-night Rebel Heart Tour in Manila... because:

1. I live in a very far region from Manila and usually, the major concerts happen there. :laughing:
  2. She sang Crazy for You for the first time in 13 years on the 2nd night as a tribute to the EDSA People Power Revolution and that song is insanely popular here.

Wonderful - you have taught me something new today !!!

9 hours ago, Roy said:

This is so sweet Roy

Little Rascals Awww GIF

Off topic but does anyone remember that paparazzi clip of her leaving her hotel fans all saying hi and some fan asks "Do you remember me?" And without skipping a beat she replies "How could i forget?" while everyone laughed. I wanna say this was either Confessions era or Hard Candy era.

Anyway, if I could meet her I'd meet her now and I'd really wanna watch movies that I want her  to watch. I would definitely make her watch Neon Genesis Evangelion with her and then I just know she'd make me watch Salo and we could have a giggle during the scat scene.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:07 AM, Alpha said:

Off topic but does anyone remember that paparazzi clip of her leaving her hotel fans all saying hi and some fan asks "Do you remember me?" And without skipping a beat she replies "How could i forget?" while everyone laughed. I wanna say this was either Confessions era or Hard Candy era.

Anyway, if I could meet her I'd meet her now and I'd really wanna watch movies that I want her  to watch. I would definitely make her watch Neon Genesis Evangelion with her and then I just know she'd make me watch Salo and we could have a giggle during the scat scene.

This is when she leave the Radio1 studios after an interview in 2005 . I can’t find the footage now but I’m certain this is when the interaction happened with an English fan called ‘Dave’.

C0950AE2-B3B0-4E4E-839E-D2788C4873C2.jpeg

What a difficult question. Of course I'd like to meet her in person and tell her how much I admire and adore her and that I like all her albums except MDNA and ask her why she didn't release Falling Free as a single and many other things but at the same time I would get so nervous having her in front of me that I could practically not say a word or know what to do, literally it would be like looking Medusa's eyes and turning to stone, that moment would be that shocking for me since Madonna is such a media character and not very accessible to any mortal that not many could maintain security and act as if they were with someone ordinary without feeling faint inside.

If it comes to choosing a special moment to meet her, it would definitely be during the filming of God Control at the disco, since according to what was seen on her social networks, the entire filming process was very fun and colloquial and it must have been very pleasant to be there and see how Madonna enjoyed making the video.