GregVsMatt

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

I asked about demos and unreleased stuff on the reissues. GIVE ME CONTENT

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

SAME. 

Unreleased Demos on the Box Sets

7 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Same what I asked 

Same! It might be the most frequently asked question! Now she knows what we want!

I even added: WARNING SIGNS MAYBE?!  

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

Id like to know how she stays in shape and how she felt while living in lissbon with her son playing soccer.

i dont habe twitter, is there somebody who can ask for me? :)

She's not in shape anymore. Mama's gained a few sexy pounds! And I like that. She looks healthy.

Regarding Lisbon, didn't she cover that in her film about Madame X that's on Youtube?

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

She's not in shape anymore. Mama's gained a few sexy pounds! And I like that. She looks healthy.

Regarding Lisbon, didn't she cover that in her film about Madame X that's on Youtube?

I think everyone is missing the joke here. She ALWAYS gets asked about her damn workout routine and we've heard enough about bloody Lisbon. 

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Reading from Twitter, these are the most frequent questions:

- unreleased songs 

- Blond Ambition

(many say she answered during the IG live)

- new song for the biopic and release

- new album

- tour plans

As it should be, period. If she doesn't answer these requests first we ain't ever gonna be happy, no matter what, LOL

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Reading from Twitter, these are the most frequent questions:

- unreleased songs 

- Blond Ambition

(many say she answered during the IG live)

- new song for the biopic and release

- new album

- tour plans

these are great questions,   but i fear she will never answer them..   why would fans want unreleased songs etc.  when you can have a remix with a renta rapper instead..

38 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

That lady don't know nothing about no release dates or reissues. She don't even like Cherish. This is going to be like that time she and Rizzo the Rat shared a slice in her bathroom. Start asking things she can give a witty reply to while she sips her wine, girls.

There's a difference between her fucking around in pure boredom and replying to fans unprofessional and an official request posted on all her social media account tho, we might not get a reply to all of these fan answers but her team and her will take them all in consideration for her next projects at least. 

34 minutes ago, Andreo said:

There's a difference between her fucking around in pure boredom and replying to fans unprofessional and an official request posted on all her social media account tho, we might not get a reply to all of these fan answers but her team and her will take them all in consideration for her next projects at least. 

And they will at least KNOW what the fans want by us asking.

I don't even care if she answers, I want her to know that I want the damn Reinvention Tour RELEASED!