Ask Madonna on Twitter

GregVsMatt

35 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

And they will at least KNOW what the fans want by us asking.

I don't even care if she answers, I want her to know that I want the damn Reinvention Tour RELEASED!

Hopefully someone remembers her of songs like Revenge, Be Careful, Run, Petite Jeune Fille, Triggering, Across The Sky etc, even tho there's no way in hell she doesn't know we need this stuff. If I had Twitter I'd spam the shit out of it with the requests lol 

41 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Hopefully someone remembers her of songs like Revenge, Be Careful, Run, Petite Jeune Fille, Triggering, Across The Sky etc, even tho there's no way in hell she doesn't know we need this stuff. If I had Twitter I'd spam the shit out of it with the requests lol 

It's aslo on Instagram and Facebook 

What a pity! I found out too late about this and I couldn't ask her anything! It's just that I'm not one to follow her on social media, in reality I don't follow anyone because I've never been struck by this habit of being aware of anything people do on social media as if you didn't have a life of your own.

Anyway, I would have liked to ask her about what happened to her chihuahuas even though she already answered about this in a live recently but more than anything to check if what she said on that occasion was true because to date it is an issue that still worries to many fans. And another thing that I would have liked to know is about the song Indian Summer (aka Broken) from Takara's commercial, if she has it in her possession and if she could release it so that we can listen to it in its entirety since I remember that when she sang Music in the Grammys in 2001 good quality images of this commercial were seen on the screen so it made me think that Madonna may have the song stored among her personal belongings.

vlcsnap-2022-08-01-20h12m33s408gg.png.4f13f9c60757f119c8a0c9be3d2312a1.png

16 hours ago, Enrico said:

Same! It might be the most frequently asked question! Now she knows what we want!

I even added: WARNING SIGNS MAYBE?!  

I bet she does not tell us though. They will have a specific announcement date for that. We'll get some response like "You'll have to wait and see" 

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

And they will at least KNOW what the fans want by us asking.

I don't even care if she answers, I want her to know that I want the damn Reinvention Tour RELEASED!

yes yes yes. This is the only one answer I want from her. I'll be asking this question since 2012. 

1 hour ago, Josh Wang said:

Did anyone ask her about a potential Finally Enough Love Tour?

A tour actually does not sound that far fetched to me, she has been talking about being eager to go on stage again where she is happy, I just wonder if she will be able to swing it with being so busy with the biopic right now. The most important thing is that she does not nearly kill herself like last time and I can't speak for everyone but it would be totally cool if she cut down on the amount of choreography and added an acoustic set. 

A tour actually does not sound that far fetched to me, she has been talking about being eager to go on stage again where she is happy, I just wonder if she will be able to swing it with being so busy with the biopic right now. The most important thing is that she does not nearly kill herself like last time and I can't speak for everyone but it would be totally cool if she cut down on the amount of choreography and added an acoustic set. 

I’d like to watch her visual autobiography this century please.