Madonna In Commericals (starred in or mentioned)

Roy

As requested by @Prayer, we are going to discuss about Madonna in commercials. Lemme start.

Unfortunately, I don't see her here in Philippine TV much when it comes to commercials if memory serves correctly aside from the commercials for her sold-out two-night Rebel Heart Tour in Manila, sponsored by Smart Communications. I do, however, saw like anti-piracy commercial wherein she was mentioned. :laughing:

Excuse for the low quality. It's basically ripped in a VCD. Waiting for Emily to upscale it. lel

1 hour ago, Roy said:

There is also another commercial wherein she starred in that is astonishing is the Motorola commercial where she teased Hung Up there. This was the time she was recovering from her horseback riding accident so she was wearing a sling in the commercial.

The fact that she must be in agony and pain that day but she still did the job and of course in fashion looking like the final boss of a fighting video-game:

116198053_2654340568168129_4187808025958

Legends only.

Her 00s commercials are quite iconic. Never forget the H&M one:

Great role! Is it even a role? :Madonna009:

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The fact that she must be in agony and pain that day but she still did the job and of course in fashion looking like the final boss of a fighting video-game:

116198053_2654340568168129_4187808025958

Legends only.

Her 00s commercials are quite iconic. Never forget the H&M one:

Great role! Is it even a role? :Madonna009:

It was described that Madonna was being careful with her movements. She must be on painkillers.

Then again, she shot Hung Up while recovering with heavy loads of painkillers so... there. 😁

15 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I remember watching this MDNA Skin advert at the time and thinking there was a tiwst because it was Madonna obviously.

I had no idea that the ''Madge'' in all her various guises actually turned out to be RuPaul’s Drag Race star Milk.

I just rewatched that now and after being very familiar of Drag Race, I gagged when it was Milk all along.