POLL: What are Madonna's most iconic moments ?

Blue Jean

Hi guys,

I am doing a poll about Madonna's career for my YouTube channel 'Bitch She's Madonna!' where I will count down the results.

If you would like to take part please go to the link and rate each moment from Madonna's career out of 10. If there is anything that is not included you want to vote for please put it in the comments with a rating out of 10 next to it. If you do not know of a moment at all just rate it 1/10. FYI I have included some albums and videos but not included individual songs as this is more about "iconic moments" than the songs themselves. If possible try to approach it from the perspective of what you think is "most iconic" or remembered by the GP rather than a rating of your personal opinion of it.

Any stupid votes eg voting Blond Ambition Tour or Like a Virgin MTV being given 1/10 will make all your votes invalid so please don't waste your time. Please share with other Madonna fans, on your socials etc. It can also be interesting to get casual fans opinions!

The poll closes on August 21. Be honest and have fun!

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/dyanze/rate-how-iconic-and-career-defining-each-madonna-moment-is-out-of-10-with-10-be

• Blue Jean changed the title to POLL: What are Madonna's most iconic moments ?
27 minutes ago, Roy said:

HOLD ON. TIME OUT.

@Blue Jean YOU MADE BITCH, SHE'S MADONNA?! :wide-eyes:

I saw them circulating around a Madonna fan page on FB I belong in. It's amazing! :D

Yea I did! And thank you. I have been sharing on the forum many times so surprised you didn’t know it was me that made it :) 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yea I did! And thank you. I have been sharing on the forum many times so surprised you didn’t know it was me that made it :) 

I did not know it was you! I saw Bitch, She's Madonna circulating around a Madonna fanpage on Facebook that I am a member in and it looks amazing. 

Can't wait for Erotica. I know the gworls have a lot to say about her. :hyper::owy:

20 minutes ago, Karma said:

Voted! "Confessions On A Dance Floor" (album) is missing - I would give it a 10.

I have added it! You cannot change the votes but I will add yours and all future votes will also include it and anyone else who added it in the comments.

The results will be calculated by the average so it will still give me an average score from those :) 

On 8/2/2022 at 4:43 AM, Blue Jean said:

Hi guys,

I am doing a poll about Madonna's career for my YouTube channel 'Bitch She's Madonna!' where I will count down the results.

If you would like to take part please go to the link and rate each moment from Madonna's career out of 10. If there is anything that is not included you want to vote for please put it in the comments with a rating out of 10 next to it. If you do not know of a moment at all just rate it 1/10. FYI I have included some albums and videos but not included individual songs as this is more about "iconic moments" than the songs themselves. If possible try to approach it from the perspective of what you think is "most iconic" or remembered by the GP rather than a rating of your personal opinion of it.

Any stupid votes eg voting Blond Ambition Tour or Like a Virgin MTV being given 1/10 will make all your votes invalid so please don't waste your time. Please share with other Madonna fans, on your socials etc. It can also be interesting to get casual fans opinions!

The poll closes on August 21. Be honest and have fun!

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/dyanze/rate-how-iconic-and-career-defining-each-madonna-moment-is-out-of-10-with-10-be

Cannes film festival for the preview of Truth Or Dare, she had the worlds media eating out of her hand that night

49d8a627c26d643c28583366fa110461.jpg

I cast my votes yesterday. :)

Madonna's most iconic moments in my opinion is when she showed the world that she's not the kind of woman you can underestimate!

July the 13th, 1985. Live Aid, live from Philadelphia and London. The world is watching.
A couple of days before, a few dirty magazines had published pictures of a young and undressed Madonna, from her days as a struggling dancer and model.
Everybody had seen the pictures.
Most people would have cancelled their performance after that. To face the world after something that embarrassing? No.
Our Madonna went to Philadelphia, went out on that stage, faced 90.000 people at the stadium and billions of TV viewers around the globe WITH her head held high. 
Unapologetic? You Bet!
THAT was iconic! That was her first huge step to Queendom.

Or what about the Brit wards, when she fell on stage and banged her head? Again, lots of people would run off stage and go home.
Our Madonna bounced right back up and gave us an amazing performance.
THAT TOO was iconic! And it was one of many times where she showed the world why SHE is the Queen Of Pop!

Those are classic moments when I have been incredibly proud of her, and so happy to be a fan.

Then of course we have all the iconic performances. Blond Ambition,  Vogue at VMA:s, The Confessions Tour... The list is endless.

SO many memories flew through my head as I did the poll yesterday. And not just of her, but also of my life. Like so many of you here, I grew up with her. I associate her music with milestones in my life.

It was a nice trip down memory lane. :)