Madonna : "I want to go back on tour" - Will she? Can she?

THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2022 11:17 A.M.

Madonna opens up about her biopic and her career: "I want to go back on tour"

Will she? Can she? What could we expect to finally wow us enough?

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Madonna/news-122012.html

and would a duet with kylie work?

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Kylie-Minogue/news-121507.html

Kylie Minogue and Madonna almost made a duet: "There is a high level here"

Kylie Minogue and Madonna as a duet? A dream almost come true! Invited on Andy Cohen's show on American television, the Australian star revealed that she had almost recorded a song with the queen of pop, "several times".

Of course she can!  People a lot older and far less talented fill arenas and stadiums.  Cher barely moves during her tours.  The heavy lifting is done by the other dancers.  Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (not older) have been rerrible on tour.... barely a pulse.  And the train wreck that was and is Britney Spears.  She needed a GPS to find her spot on stage.  Madonna had some surgery and some tech difficulties.  She still has it.  

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Of course she can!  People a lot older and far less talented fill arenas and stadiums.  Cher barely moves during her tours.  The heavy lifting is done by the other dancers.  Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson (not older) have been rerrible on tour.... barely a pulse.  And the train wreck that was and is Britney Spears.  She needed a GPS to find her spot on stage.  Madonna had some surgery and some tech difficulties.  She still has it.  

I don't think Janet has ever been terrible at any point in her life.  Maybe the production value of her shows went down, but I dont think anyone could describe Janet as terrible. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I don't think Janet has ever been terrible at any point in her life.  Maybe the production value of her shows went down, but I dont think anyone could describe Janet as terrible. 

giphy.gif

Her last tour was awful and amateurish for Janet Jackson.  It seemed like noone wanted to spend any money on the production or costumes and I love Janet.  She is usually so immaculate that I am judging her on her tremendous past.  It seemed like a money grab rather than a true performance.  

Def she cant keep up with dance routines and sing live/lyp synch whenever needed/possible and a new venture on stage with segments where she can make it through without having her new big booty up and give an acoustic segment a la tears of a clown and a surprise unexpected idea [ M I said idea so no Holograms ABBA style!] and incorporate RESCUE ME this time it'd be ace! 

I’ll have a large cheese pizza with sausage, garlic, mushrooms, basil, and tomatoes. Well done please. And a cup of marinara on the side.

Thank you.

I always have a wishlist and expectations for Madonna’s upcoming/future tours, despite her always doing the opposite. I’ll keep it short, and say that she doesn’t always need 20+ dancers behind her, and it’s time for her to start exploring her back catalog more.

I heard that “Causing a Commotion” and “I’ll Remember” are looking to seek legal action against Madonna. They’ve been pissed at her for yrs! I say sue the bitch!!!!

5 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Lol mentioning Janet with Mariah is soooo wrong, JANET was & still to this date a great performer/dancer/singer! Did you see her current live shows??? 

This is definitely a hint at a greatest hits tour. What else could it be? It’s the perfect time. 
It’s either than or something completely opposite like her own anti tour. Bear in mind a Madonna anti tour would probably just be the hit singles that she had never / rarely performed which would be such a flex. 
or maybe a mix of both. 10 big hitters and 10 deep cuts. Somethung is brewing in her pretty little head. 

I have never understood the obsession with such a giant production behind her shows in the first place, there is a fine line between visually stunning and so overbearing that it drowns out any authenticity. Imagine a setlist that taps into a mixture of deep cuts and hits that way everyone is pleased. Also, I said it before but an acoustic section of the show would be so amazing. 

3 minutes ago, The Grey Pilgrim said:

I have never understood the obsession with such a giant production behind her shows in the first place, there is a fine line between visually stunning and so overbearing that it drowns out any authenticity. Imagine a setlist that taps into a mixture of deep cuts and hits that way everyone is pleased. Also, I said it before but an acoustic section of the show would be so amazing. 

Rebel Heart Tour. What were the best moments? Like a Virgin- just her on stage, doing her thing, and having fun! Ghosttown and Who’s That Girl- acoustic and intimate. Ghosttown especially, you could see her pour her emotions into the song. Breathtaking!

7 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Because she was being forced on medications like Lithium by her conservators, you insensitive ass.

Anyways, I could see her having one final big production tour in her to do the greatest hits, but I would imagine it to be a Rebel Heart Tour level size at this point. She's destroyed her reputation as a touring act over the years with the late starts. That's very, very difficult to come back from.