Edit History

Banned

Banned

Lol youre talking like she is 20 stone shes just stopping working out as much prob docs orders due to her bones i think ! I thought she looked great for her age :) i like her facial work i think we would all like it if we have had the chance to see what she would look like without it ! You can tell she is not working out as much in the way she moves on stage too shes not as fluid as she once was ! Its deffo due to her not going gym ! Her ass fat work will suffer too if she dont keep up working her ass ! Youre supposed to work your ass cheeks a lot with that cosmetic surgery to try and balance out the fat i read infact we have seen some videos of her doing just that in a gym

Banned

Banned

Lol youre talking like she is 20 stone shes just stopping working out as much prob docs orders due to her bones i think ! I thought she looked great for her age :) i like her facial work i think we would all like it if we have had the chance to see what she would look like without it ! You can tell she is not working out as much in the way she moves on stage too shes not as fluid as she once was ! Its deffo due to her not going gym ! Her ass fat work will suffer too if she dont keep up working her ass ! Youre supposed to work your ass cheeks a lot with that cosmetic surgery to try and balance out the fat i read lol 

Banned

Banned

Lol youre talking like she is 20 stone shes just stopping working out as much prob docs orders due to her bones i think ! I thought she looked great for her age :) i like her facial work i think we would all like it if we have had the chance to see what she would look like without it ! You can tell she is not working out as much in the way she moves on stage too shes not as fluid as she once was ! Its deffo due to her not going gym 

Banned

Banned

Lol youre talking like she is 20 stone shes just stopping working out as much prob docs orders due to her bones i think ! I thought she looked great for her age :) i like her facial work i think we would all like it if we have had the chance to sit what she would look like without it 

Important Information

Terms of Use