Madonna on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon August 10th!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deathproof

That’s not all. Madonna will return to the late night show for the fifth time on August 10 in celebration of her upcoming compilation album, Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones. The Queen of Pop leads a slew of Superstar Super Summer lineup guests including Sterling K. Brown, Elvis Costello, Idris Elba, Kate McKinnon, Martin Short and more.   https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/megan-thee-stallion-demi-lovato-co-host-tonight-show-1235122581/  

steady75

Could have done without the everybody is dead schtick tbh. Felt a bit disrespectful to be laughing at that but otherwise better than recent appearances. I do miss her intelligence in interviews though. It feels like she’s boxed herself into this corner of being deliberately base and wild which is a bit of a bore. But yeah it was cute enough.  The fucking basque holding her in and making the girls look huge again has to go!   

Blue Jean

Can’t believe Madonna’s “weight gain” is being dissected. She looks healthy to me. And happier these days. Gay men especially need to move on from this expectation that everybody must be ripped like a Calvin Klein model in order to be worthy of existence. It’s important to be healthy yes but there are more things to life than the gym and torsos. Sometimes it’s healthier for your mental health to let go and live a little too especially at Madonna’s point in life. Some fans really are just pr

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Nahual said:

Oh God please no. Fallon is the fakest, most insufferable talk show host I've ever seen. He's so boring too. I actually feel bad for Madonna and everyone else who has to sit there and listen to Jimmy's feeble attempts at comedy. :bubblebitch:

I don’t like him either, but would you rather no promo?

5 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I think we'll get a live performance of Material Girl with Santaner. And we'll tear eachother apart over it. Can't wait.

Lol..."A Material Girl...im a material girl. A material girl..."

I'd love to have Chelsea Handler interview her. Or even Kimmel. I love Drew B...but like someone said, at least we get an interview lol

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

Lol..."A Material Girl...im a material girl. A material girl..."

I'd love to have Chelsea Handler interview her. Or even Kimmel. I love Drew B...but like someone said, at least we get an interview lol

I'll take Chelsea. The late night chat show hosts are not my cup of tea. I love Drew. I'm sure their interaction will be cute. I'd love for her to do Mike Tyson's podcast.

13 hours ago, Andreo said:

Last time she went to Fallon last year we got one of the most 'Madonna' and fun interviews we had in ages, so I'm looking forward to it! 

Imagine she pulls an Ellen announcement and says she's going on Tour. It'd actually be great publicity...FEL Tour sounds really fkn good.

On 8/5/2022 at 2:45 PM, madgefan said:

I wonder why she chooses Fallon over and over. Does the show have high ratings in the US? Or it's just safer for her to go to that show because Jimmy will kiss her ass no matter what? :pop:

He’s a phony kiss ass, that’s why. Jimmy is pretty low ratings compared to the others. She probably feels safer going on his show because she knows he’ll follow her demands. Kimmel usually has the highest ratings but she’s probably too scared to do the show as he’ll roll his eyes at her or ask her something she’s not ready for. He’s more Letterman in his approach. Jimmy is like Ellen, minus the ratings. lol

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic