Madonna on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon August 10th!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deathproof

That’s not all. Madonna will return to the late night show for the fifth time on August 10 in celebration of her upcoming compilation album, Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones. The Queen of Pop leads a slew of Superstar Super Summer lineup guests including Sterling K. Brown, Elvis Costello, Idris Elba, Kate McKinnon, Martin Short and more.   https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/megan-thee-stallion-demi-lovato-co-host-tonight-show-1235122581/  

steady75

Could have done without the everybody is dead schtick tbh. Felt a bit disrespectful to be laughing at that but otherwise better than recent appearances. I do miss her intelligence in interviews though. It feels like she’s boxed herself into this corner of being deliberately base and wild which is a bit of a bore. But yeah it was cute enough.  The fucking basque holding her in and making the girls look huge again has to go!   

Blue Jean

Can’t believe Madonna’s “weight gain” is being dissected. She looks healthy to me. And happier these days. Gay men especially need to move on from this expectation that everybody must be ripped like a Calvin Klein model in order to be worthy of existence. It’s important to be healthy yes but there are more things to life than the gym and torsos. Sometimes it’s healthier for your mental health to let go and live a little too especially at Madonna’s point in life. Some fans really are just pr

Posted Images

This thread reminded me how much I loved when she was on Rosie's talk show as a kid. When I rewatch them now, I think "How many times did they rehearse this?" But it's still cute. It would actually be very interesting to see them do a one on one now. No audience, script, maybe just a few koosh balls.

Other than that I've never really cared for her late night (except Letterman) and daytime (except Oprah) appearances. Because I don't like the show/hosts/formats. I worshipped the Kurt Loder/MTV/VH1 specials and still do. They knew how to present her and ask interesting questions.

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

The box doesn't seem very big!?

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

it's probably a mock up of a normal 12'' sleeve

It looks empty. No way he could lift that heavy box so easily if it wasn't.

And yes, it looks a bit thin to fit six 180 grammers of vinyl.

Can't wait to get my box in two, three weeks. :)

7 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

What song do u think they will do with the classroom instruments? I'd love LAV but idk if its appropriate. They already did Holiday, she sang Borderline last time she was on... LAP would be awesome!

I love LAP but give it a rest, the GP must think she only has a back catalogue of about 3 songs lol

I love her in bright colours ! The outfit she wore for celebration during pride performance was great it made all the difference so much better than the leather harness thing she wore in the rehearsal! Thank god she changed her mind ! Maybe the person who advised her to wear that hideous pink dress during the performance with maluma has been executed and not to be seen again ! Yes madonna we get it you want to dress in a provocative way but you can do that still with style :) the pink dress was quite possibly the worst thing she has ever wore on stage lol

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic