Madonna x Nile Rodgers “Disco Oasis” event in Central Park August 10th!

11 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

She was a no show! Idk I just bought a ticket (i think/hope) for 7:30 on August 10. Let's see what happens bitches!

Your Tickets

The DiscOasis (Evening) - Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 7:30pm

1 x Skate Rental Skate Rental

The Skate Rental is not an admission ticket fyi….

you need to go back and purchase an admission ticket for the 530 time slot!!!! @DickTracy

1 minute ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I did read that....Just seems like this is far to easy to work out. I bought one for 5:30.

The ticket gains you access to the venue till closing time at 10pm, and if you purchased a skate rental, you can skate till 730.

So no matter what happens, no matter what the “gimmick” is, you have access to an event that Madonna will be at. If she’s performing, then you get to hear her.

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The ticket gains you access to the venue till closing time at 10pm, and if you purchased a skate rental, you can skate till 730.

So no matter what happens, no matter what the “gimmick” is, you have access to an event that Madonna will be at. If she’s performing, then you get to hear her.

Thank you for the info on this! I work until 2:30 that day and its a 3 hr jaunt for me to get to NYC. So I assume I will be fine. As I predict she wont be there until much after 7:30 PM. I do wonder if I have to arrive at 5:30 though to get in for that specific time frame. To obtain access to the event itself. 

• Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic