Madonna x Nile Rodgers “Disco Oasis” event in Central Park August 10th!

5 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

I blame her marketing team who came up with this gig. They are not the best when it comes to clarifying details. 

I agree 100%. I did email the venue and they within 20 minutes processed a refund with no question. Thankfully I know the right terminology because I work in a financial institution. But in the end this does truly suck because it would have been a very unique experience. But driving 3 and a 1/2 hours out of town to almost be told that there was a potential of capacity could be too much and that I would have to leave… it's just not worth the risk to me.

If I lived directly in the city this would be a different situation for me. I do blame her marketing .Honestly I wish you would all announce a set of dates Promoting her new remix compilation. Like nightclubs where you can buy tickets and enjoy DJ with her on set. I think that would be really unique. But also something you could purchase into and know that you're actually able to be a part of

1 minute ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I agree 100%. I did email the venue and they within 20 minutes processed a refund with no question. Thankfully I know the right terminology because I work in a financial institution. But in the end this does truly suck because it would have been a very unique experience. But driving 3 and a 1/2 hours out of town to almost be told that there was a potential of capacity could be too much and that I would have to leave… it's just not worth the risk to me.

That's good that you got the refund instantly. If anything, the disco oasis rink management operates efficiently via their social platform so I'm not surprised they got back quickly. This is clearly her team not doing the actual work when it comes to booking events. I think on their end, its all about just filling the venue. The contest was a nice touch to engage with the fans though

13 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

That's good that you got the refund instantly. If anything, the disco oasis rink management operates efficiently via their social platform so I'm not surprised they got back quickly. This is clearly her team not doing the actual work when it comes to booking events. I think on their end, its all about just filling the venue. The contest was a nice touch to engage with the fans though

In all honesty I would have simply entered the contest rather than bought a ticket. I'd rather have entered a contest and potentially won something. Like I did in 2012 for the golden circle. I'm. I'm very fortunate that I won one time

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic