BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

1 minute ago, Pootz333 said:

Well it sure was nice knowing my wig.  Had this been the original version of BMS, the internet might have collapsed. THIS is how you do a Madonna collab/ remix/tribute.

I wish this was the song, really. It's perfect with the "Vogue" sample, much better than the original "Break My Soul".

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

I wish this was the song, really. It's perfect with the "Vogue" sample, much better than the original "Break My Soul".

The original sounds like a demo to me now. Earlier today I was shocked by how good the Will I Am remix of BMS is. Now this. I could see her doing this one live for the tour. It just dropped but this could be really big. We'll see.

21 minutes ago, deathproof said:

And that women of color rap 

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

WOW

History was MADE!

Aaliyah, Rosetta Tharpe, Santigold, Bessie Smith, Nina Simone, Betty Davis, Solange Knowles, Badu, Lizzo, Kelly Rowl, Lauryn Hill, Roberta Flack, Toni, Janet, Tierra Wack, Missy, Diana, Grace Jones, Aretha, Anita, Grace Jones, Helen Folasade Adu, Jilly from Philly

I love you, boo

4 minutes ago, DanM said:

Material Gworrllll can choke! This is the quality content we need. Apart from some offbeat mixing near the end and lack of new M vocals this is dope ❤️

I didn't enjoy much original version & I don't enjoy much this remix, It sound's dated and M would probably called it reductive. Material Gworrlllllll is fun reinvention of original song, I personaly enjoy it more. :Madonna055:

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic