BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

6 minutes ago, proxy said:

Beyonce actually sabotage the release of Material Gworrllllll to promote her own ass using Madonna's song, she could wait few days before release it but she decided to do this same day. 

It's definitely being taken as a little shade toward Santana who was getting dragged for old tweets he made about Blu Ivy. But Bey is also in the middle of her album release. Stuff is bound to overlap. And the only people checking for that Material Gworl remix are the die hard M stans who will buy anything she does and maybe some Santana stans. I've said it before but if M had jumped on the Santana track when it was blowing up on social media, it would have been as big or bigger than the Frozen remixes. The timing is the issue. Just my 2 cents.

4 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

It's definitely being taken as a little shade toward Santana who was getting dragged for old tweets he made about Blu Ivy. But Bey is also in the middle of her album release. Stuff is bound to overlap. And the only people checking for that Material Gworl remix are the die hard M stans who will buy anything she does and maybe some Santana stans. I've said it before but if M had jumped on the Santana track when it was blowing up on social media, it would have been as big or bigger than the Frozen remixes. The timing is the issue. Just my 2 cents.

Saucy could make a few posts about it on his socials…

They also could have hyped up the release on social for a few weeks before the release 

they also could have filmed a legit music video too

its a nice treat, but let’s face it, it’s not strong enough to penetrate the general public as attention

however, this Beyoncé remix, 100% will

2 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Yeah but it actually hitting at Madonna, I'm not sure if she will be happy about that, I just hope there's not another reductive comment coming our way :Madonna003: 

28 minutes ago, proxy said:

Beyonce actually sabotage the release of Material Gworrllllll to promote her own ass using Madonna's song, she could wait few days before release it but she decided to do this same day. 

I see we are already preparing the excuses for the imminent failure of Material Gworl :pop:

40 minutes ago, proxy said:

I didn't enjoy much original version & I don't enjoy much this remix, It sound's dated and M would probably called it reductive. Material Gworrlllllll is fun reinvention of original song, I personaly enjoy it more. :Madonna055:

lord you are some pain in the ass aint ya

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

It doesn’t hit Madonna at all. It’s all love and respect.

It's hitting at Madonna's own release, another "duet" the same day, I'm pretty sure Madonna doesn't know about it. If she respect so much M, she could wait few days with release. 

1 minute ago, proxy said:

Why because I did't enjoy that much original song, I have to like it because you like it, like what?

no but because you complain so much it's irritating 

everybody here knew material wouldn't do that big on the charts 

beyonce paid tribute to madonna and all you have to say it's that she purposedly sabotaged madonna

you're the most annoying person here i swear to god 

can't you be a little nicer? you not running for drag race u know 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic