BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

2 minutes ago, artlover said:

no but because you complain so much it's irritating 

everybody here knew material wouldn't do that big on the charts 

beyonce paid tribute to madonna and all you have to say it's that she purposedly sabotaged madonna

you're the most annoying person here i swear to god 

can't you be a little nicer? you not running for drag race u know 

LOL I'm not insulting anyone, you calling me annoying, because I have my own opinions, you actually the rude one that insulting me. I understand that you must be huge Beyonce fan, calm down & she cold release this remix few day's later, and no she probably sabotage Saucy Santana and that hit at M also, so it's actually strange homage. 

19 minutes ago, proxy said:

It's hitting at Madonna's own release, another "duet" the same day, I'm pretty sure Madonna doesn't know about it. If she respect so much M, she could wait few days with release. 

Plz

¡Quermos bailar!

“Material Gworl” wasn’t gonna do that

#getoverit

32 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Is this remix eligible to chart if you can only purchase from her website? 

Yes, I think that’s the intention, think her label are trying for a No.1 single. Aren’t single downloads worth more than streams in the charts? I remember there was a similar strategy with Dua Lipa’s Levitating

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Yes, I think that’s the intention, think her label are trying for a No.1 single. Aren’t single downloads worth more than streams in the charts? I remember there was a similar strategy with Dua Lipa’s Levitating

I've just bought, let's get Madonna in the charts again it helps with her back catalogue 

55 minutes ago, steady75 said:

If this is a Bey store only purchase and doesn’t come to streaming ! 
This would be the single biggest bump for M’s streams in forever. 
Watch it flounder on a webstore  exclusive. 

I believe Beyonce has released all her remixes this way - it will be on streaming depending on how long the website exclusive is - eg could be 24 hours 

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Sadly I don’t think it’ll get M in the charts but it’ll boost Break My Soul’s position, it’s currently No.2 in the UK and No.6 in the US 

But it will get people to discover her, it should encourage people to start investigating her as an artist and her back catalogue

Holy fucking Madonna over load today !!!! Amazing remix wish Madonna had a verse but I so think this is amazing  and Beyoncé and Madonna my god !!! Nothing better 

is that shot of Beyoncé that looks like the erotica cover going to be  an album cover ?!!!

Edited by DjKingBee (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The respect that Beyoncé has for Madonna, I love that. This is how you pay tribute to an icon! She was giving hints but none of us could imagine

image.png.f1cf591124d0d54cdbcdeea4eb0c545a.png

Love it. I thought the shot of her on the bar, wearing the saddle, was very Sex book. I keep saying it but the videos/ tour for this are going to be nuts.

It's smoking! Does she mention Tina Turner, Neneh Cherrry, Vanity, Sade, Sylvester, Chaka Kahn, Lisa Lisa, LaToya, Niki Harris, Irene Cara, Pointer Sisters, Sheila E., Ronnie Spector, Donna Summer, Debbie Allen, Martha Wash, RuPaul? Could have included so many in thisl? Powerful, I like it. The essence of them is there!

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic