BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

It’s so funny seeing those twitter comments slagging off Madonna saying she was only big in the 80s - I feel so sorry for this tween generation growing up on tiktok shite auto tune - I’m so glad I lived in the 80s and 90s when we had real talent and artists who didn’t rely on this social media bullshit 😂

Bey says this after her M mention in the track 

BESTIE they are all correct!!!  

"Queen mother Madonna, I love ya"

[Verse 3: Beyoncé & Madonna]
(Strike a pose)
Love thy hater, woo (Vogue)
Queen mother Madonna, I love ya (Strike a pose, vogue)
(You know you can do it)
Rosetta Tharpe, Santigold (Vogue)

3 minutes ago, xavier said:

Bey says this after her M mention in the track 

BESTIE they are all correct!!!  

"Queen mother Madonna, I love ya"

[Verse 3: Beyoncé & Madonna]
(Strike a pose)
Love thy hater, woo (Vogue)
Queen mother Madonna, I love ya (Strike a pose, vogue)
(You know you can do it)
Rosetta Tharpe, Santigold (Vogue)

I thought it was Aaliyah at first.

Still, it's so cool! The Beehives and Madonna stans are eating well in this buffet. :D

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

I thought it was Aaliyah at first.

Still, it's so cool! The Beehives and Madonna stans are eating well in this buffet. :D

It's Aaliyah according to Genius:

https://genius.com/Beyonce-and-madonna-break-my-soul-the-queens-remix-lyrics

They're usually the best and almost semi-official source for all lyrics.

I’m positive this ain’t over. I’m imagining a Mariah feature on a remix of Cuff It and maybe even an awards ceremony where a heap of these queens finally come together.

The house of Ciccone,

The House Of Carey,

The House Of Jackson,

The House of Gaga,

The House of Derion

All these historical beefs ironed out in a show of unity to the US when the rights of women are seemingly in reverse after Roe vs Wade debacle. 
Not even a duet or sing off. Just a catwalk ball style for each house. Gay rights 

I won't lie, gworls. Between this one and Material Gworl, I'm overwhelmed because it is too much! Bitch is getting full from the buffet they (Madonna, Saucy and Beyonce) made for us. :laughing:

This is really Madonna's era but then again, every year is always her year but this year is the start of something very special. :D

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's Aaliyah according to Genius:

https://genius.com/Beyonce-and-madonna-break-my-soul-the-queens-remix-lyrics

They're usually the best and almost semi-official source for all lyrics.

Musixmatch may be the best since that's where artists and labels publish lyrics themselves for display on Spotify, Google and some other portals, though I've seen a few mistakes on Musixmatch.

1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

Musixmatch may be the best since that's where artists and labels publish lyrics themselves for display on Spotify, Google and some other portals, though I've seen a few mistakes on Musixmatch.

Remember in the Madame X Tour live album version of Vogue, the Spotify lyrics at the end was:

I'm not an ex, ex, ex, ex. 

:04:

16 minutes ago, moloko said:

People are mad at Beyonce for not including Mariahs name in the new rap 🤣 i swear, every year people become more and more stupid.

Mariah just feels like a purposeful sidestep seeing as they’re friends and one of the only people Bey follows on twitter which makes me think there’s a Mariah feature incoming further down the line. Beys vocal arrangements on a couple of the album tracks are highly highly Mariah inspired. Let’s sit on this one. 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Katy is still a strong commercial figure, it's easy to fall into the trap narrative of her being a has-been but it's not true. She's currently at #33 in Spotify worldwide with 44 million monthly listeners. Of course her old songs are her main power, but some of the most recent ones are doing great too. :cute:

Literally, in the worst possible case ever a flop of Katy with M will end up with easy 100M streams on Spotify, and honestly, with a M duet, it would go better even in the worst case scanrio, so 🥗🛐 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic