Whitney Houston bopped to Vogue
Katy Perry did a mashup of Vogue
Ariana Grande performed Vogue Britney Spears used in her tour Vogue
Anne Hathaway walked to Vogue
Lady Gaga copied Vogue

In conclusion, VOGUE

And Kylie used Vogue in Showgirl Homecoming 

52 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

FINALLY!!!! This is how her legacy deserves to be treated:fire: :heart:. Bye Bye random tiktokers/rappers/etc. truth or dare 90s GIF

Quite a classist remark and a little bit out of touch, too, in my opinion.

I love "Break My Vogue" and hope it smashes, but let's see if it does as well as "Frozen" Sickick remix did or even as "MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL!" is going to do, cause I truly doubt it.

Her catalogue deserves to be treated according to current times too, not only through a 90s "legends only together" perspective.

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I'm glad the track has been released at the exact same time than Material Gworrl (i feel like a silly 8yo girl when writting it). Hope M can wake up and realise the difference of reactions both track gets from her own fans and by the grand public in general. Time for her to move on from the reaggaeton/rap-trap/afro-trap, it's just not working for her and it's over done and outdated. Even Beyonce, who has done all of her career doing urban is now doing 90's infused house in a classy 2022 way. Break my soul queen's remix is acclaimed by all fan bases since it hit the net a few hours ago, and not only because Beyonce is younger than M, mainly because this is good music with solid and classy production. As a dj I think i can speak in the name of many djs of the world, we are dying to fill the dancefloors with a new Madonna stomper, cause maybe expet "I don't search i find", she hasn't produced a solid stomper in years. So in a positive note, i hope that new Break My soul Queen's remix wakes her up from her fuzzy dream. Just my opinion but a few solid new remix like this would do her more favor than releasing 50 old remixes already avalable everywhere on the net for ages. Anyway, fingers crossed she gets inspired again to make brilliant new music.

But again, this is a false or not a completely true narrative, yet very convenient for all the "stick to the dance music, love!" rants.

It's not true it's not working for her. But you all prefer to not take notice of that cause it not working for you, personally.

"Frozen" Sickick remix has been her biggest song in numbers in SIX YEARS, since "Bitch I'm Madonna" (another song most of her old school fans dislike), in 2015. She DOUBLED her streaming numbers thanks to that remix. "Medellín" and "Faz Gostoso" are, by far, the most streamed tracks on "Madame X" and the only two from that album with decent streaming figures. The new "Material Girl" remix has had a great debut on its first day  - and it's only the beginning.

It's perfectly fine that you all say that you like the Beyoncé mash-up best (I do too), but just don't rewrite the facts, that's all.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

But again, this is a false or not a completely true narrative, yet very convenient for all the "stick to the dance music, love!" rants.

It's not true is not working for her. But you all prefer to not take notice of that cause it not working for you, personally.

"Frozen" Sickick remix has been her biggest song in numbers in SIX YEARS, since "Bitch I'm Madonna" (another song most of her old school fans dislike), in 2015. She DOUBLED her streaming numbers thanks to that remix. "Medellín" and "Faz Gostoso" are, by far, the most streamed tracks on "Madame X" and the only two from that album with decent streaming figures. The new "Material Girl" remix has had a great debut on its first day  - and it's only the beginning.

It's perfectly fine that you all say that you like the Beyoncé mash-up best (I do too), but just don't rewrite the facts, that's all.

I totally get that Frozen and some Madame X tracks have done very well with streaming and if people enjoy them, thats great. But I haven't seen the internet lose it over any of that material the way they are this BMS mix. This feels like the biggest/ most important collab/tribute since Britney. Nearly 20 years. I have no doubt that had she thrown some kind of video together with Anitta, it would have been a huge hit for her even though I can't stand that song.

17 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's not true it's not working for her. But you all prefer to not take notice of that cause it not working for you, personally.

I prefer quality music.

Nor Frozen remixes nor Materiak gworllll or whatever the title is, are in my playlist. I did include some brilliant tracks from Renaissance.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I don't give a flying care about all the virtual streaming numbers you can give me, you can report to me that Bitch i'm loca has 450 000 streams and Like a Prayer 110 000 streams that wouldn't make Loca a brilliant track and Prayer a shitty one. What maters to me Is the real world, the concrete dancefloors of the world, those you can touch with your hands, i care about culural impact. No one exept her die fans give a damn about Frozen on fire or Champagne Rosé, and all those tiktok numbers or youtube views are absolute bullshit. Last year these same numbers said that Kanye West was the most successful singer of history according to streaming numbers (or something along those lines) yet my uncle or my neighbours cannot name a single track from West... This is bullshit and i don't buy it. You say i'm re-writting history but i re-write virtual history maybe but real life history is way different and that's the one i'm living in. 

11 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't give a flying care about all the virtual streaming numbers you can give me, you can report to me that Bitch i'm loca has 450 000 streams and Like a Prayer 110 000 streams that wouldn't make Loca a brilliant track and Prayer a shitty one. What maters to me Is the real world, the concrete dancefloors of the world, those you can touch with your hands, i care about culural impact. No one exept her die fans give a damn about Frozen on fire or Champagne Rosé, and all those tiktok numbers or youtube views are absolute bullshit. Last year these same numbers said that Kanye West was the most successful singer of history according to streaming numbers (or something along those lines) yet my uncle or my neighbours cannot name a single track from West... This is bullshit and i don't buy it. You say i'm re-writting history but i re-write virtual history maybe but real life history is way different and that's the one i'm living in. 

You don’t like it so it’s bullshit and all is shit. OK, then. But you’re still giving opinions while I’m giving stats.

Your uncle or the club where you DJ is not the whole world, I’m afraid. Denying the impact of Kanye’s figure and music in this century is quite foolish and I don’t even like the guy.

Viral trends are cultural impact, too, by the way. MTV is not the main outlet anymore, just saying. Adapt or keep crying for old times that simply don’t exist anymore.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You don’t like so it’s bullshit and all is shit. OK, then.

Viral trends are cultural impact, too, by the way. MTV is not the main outlet anymore, just saying. Adapt or keep crying for old times that simply don’t exist anymore.

You are the one who don't accept the facts. No one can deny that the reactions are way diffefent between this Beyonce Madonna remix and that Material Gworl track. The queens remix is globaly praised everywhere since it's been released, way much than Material gworl. You are re writting the facts by denying it.

My god people making an exaggerated drama for two remixes they don't like. Just don't listen and that's it! No one forces you to buy or listen the remixes. Ignore it and let it go.
And we still have the Hung Up remix coming. Another meltdown around the corner I fear :Madonna034:

23 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Amen

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic