BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

4 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

The only thing about this left that would kill me would be them doing it live. And Beyonce doing a little "If Madonna Calls, I'm right here..." while M pops out of the stage swinging the Blonde Ambition pony. #BreakYourBalls #TelephonePart3

Or those braids. Who knows? 😂

Well, Madonna continued to release those boring Sick sick very sick sick sick sick Frozen remixes constantly when she mistook those remixes got a good reaction. 

Unlike sick sick very boring sick sick yawn Frozen remixes that was only a little responsive on the TikTok site, this Break my soul The Queens remix really has a good response to the real public, so I just hope it will give Madonna a new inspiration. So who knows if Madonna will collaborate properly with real singers?

I mean We're talking about Madonna, who got excited just because Frozen remix was a little bit responsive on TikTok and so constantly released many versions of those boring Frozen remixes over and over again. I think that Madonna is excited about this Break my soul's proper success and She gonna likely to continue working with famous singers. 

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

If the remix gets more sales than the original it will replace it and give both Beyonce and Madonna a hot 100 entry, It's currrently #1 on US iTunes, outsellin the original, pls let's all buy it, from itunes, or amazon or idk

No chance this remix can outsell the original. We're talking about the lead single of Beyonce's new album 

It's good to hear from Beyonce again! I haven't heard from her since Single Ladies. I remember her first solo album: Dangerous love, Baby boy and Sweet Dream were my favorites. Then she released a song about the pink panther if I remember correctly and then she made everyone dance with Single Ladies but unfortunately she disappeared from the music but I am very happy that she returns in a big way with this remix / tribute to Madonna that is not bad at all and that surely over time, let's say a couple of months, I will like it even more.

But what seems great to me is how a star as important as Beyonce pays homage to Madonna, this will help new generations who cannot be blamed for not knowing who Madonna is or perhaps know her superficially , know the importance she has had in the career of other artists. I hope that more important artists continue to pay tribute to Madonna as I think that tributes are made in life and not when these great artists are no longer with us.

In addition, this will help young people to know who is who in this industry and thus not be carried away by what some mediocre artists or insignificant media do by mentioning that the Queen is another singer, despising or ignoring Madonna's legacy in this way. 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's good to hear from Beyonce again! I haven't heard from her since Single Ladies. I remember her first solo album: Dangerous love, Baby boy and Sweet Dream were my favorites. Then she released a song about the pink panther if I remember correctly and then she made everyone dance with Single Ladies but unfortunately she disappeared from the music but I am very happy that she returns in a big way with this remix / tribute to Madonna

You're joking, right? 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's good to hear from Beyonce again! I haven't heard from her since Single Ladies. I remember her first solo album: Dangerous love, Baby boy and Sweet Dream were my favorites. Then she released a song about the pink panther if I remember correctly and then she made everyone dance with Single Ladies but unfortunately she disappeared from the music but I am very happy that she returns in a big way with this remix / tribute to Madonna that is not bad at all and that surely over time, let's say a couple of months, I will like it even more.

I agree. The Last song I heard from her was Run the world. So I'm really glad she is come back and Madonna's Vogue helping her come back.

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Judjing by her posts on Instagram M seems to be more into the Queens remix than into Material Gworl... She posts non stop about it on her story ! That's reassuring ! She hasn't totally lost her sense of good music ! Bey saved her musical soul 😂

How can we blame Madonna for it~!!! I mean seriously. No one fucking  care about that Material Gworl whatever except very few fans. But Break my Soul The Queens remix is actually get a attention Madonna desperately want it to! We can't blame Madonna abandon that shitty Gworl whatever and stick with Break my soul the Queens remix. LOL 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic