BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) - Beyoncé & Madonna

star guardian

6 hours ago, artlover said:

what in the world

You guys laugh, but these fans represent the general public.

Some people are oblivious to a release if it doesn't cut through and chart high.

Think about your brothers, sisters, aunties... You think they care about Formation?

8 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's good to hear from Beyonce again! I haven't heard from her since Single Ladies. I remember her first solo album: Dangerous love, Baby boy and Sweet Dream were my favorites. Then she released a song about the pink panther if I remember correctly and then she made everyone dance with Single Ladies but unfortunately she disappeared from the music but I am very happy that she returns in a big way with this remix / tribute to Madonna that is not bad at all and that surely over time, let's say a couple of months, I will like it even more.

6 hours ago, MadameX said:

I agree. The Last song I heard from her was Run the world. So I'm really glad she is come back and Madonna's Vogue helping her come back.

2463d72bd1e9fc40c2a92a92985996d1.jpg

11 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

No chance this remix can outsell the original. We're talking about the lead single of Beyonce's new album 

The remix is #1 on us iTunes behind the original.Nicki Minaj remix with Doja Cat for Say So, outsold the original for one week and gave Nicki a number one

I still don't understand why people thought B. hates Madonna. She stanned in the 00's, She dropped hints in her videos, she said so in itws, she did a cameo in Bitch I'm Madonna, if you listen closely to the new album you'll hear hints as well, wether they are conscious or not they are still there...And yes Gaga would have mentionned M., water under the bridge, some fans should do the same. It's a great & ballsy move from B. to include M. in a list of black female artists, just a reminder for M.'s rnb hating fans that her two first albums were produced by RnB producers and like Teena Marien until True Blue she was a white girl making black music that inspired black kids.

And yet i still don't like that song even this remix  (and the new B. album, i was sold on a house/garage project and except for Thique and Break My Soul, the other tracks could be from any of her previous albums)

21 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I'm sorry Breakvoguer haters but the Break my soul remix is what we where looking for and it's better than the Material Gewowowlo thing and it's a fact! 🤭 

A remix with almost no vocals from Madonna and another artist shouting all over an instrumental Madonna track is what we were looking for?

Joking, I love "Break My Vogue" and I love that she could get a hit out of this, but let's be real too. :Madonna009:

By the way I realized I haven't commented on the remix myself.

I liked Break My Soul already and this remix is great as well. I especially liked the new rap inspired by Vogue and the instrumental fits well. However I don't know if this was mentioned here before but the end seems poorly mixed, I don't find it enjoyable to listen to. The only downside of an otherwise really great remix. But this can probably be fixed with some editing.

I'll still stream it though! :)

55 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I liked Break My Soul already and this remix is great as well. I especially liked the new rap inspired by Vogue and the instrumental fits well. However I don't know if this was mentioned here before but the end seems poorly mixed, I don't find it enjoyable to listen to. The only downside of an otherwise really great remix. But this can probably be fixed with some editing.

I like the remix too and a short single edit is something I would also look forward to, maybe with some more Madonna vocals. I'm not a Beyoncé fan, but I admire her voice and I like some remixes of her songs.

3 hours ago, gafuller said:

The last song I heard from Beyoncé was like Sweet Dreams! I am also so glad she has returned from the grave! Wow! Madonna resurrected her with Vogue and Material Gworlllll! Blessed be the fruit!

Try her 2013 album BEYONCE, it's her best to me, lots of amazing songs on there. :) Lemonade was great too.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic