Madonna will celebrate her birthday in Syracuse, Italy

SalvoPK

On 8/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, Fabiolous said:

Madonna is 100% American though. She was born in America by American parents, spent almost all of her life in America and doesn't speak Italian or know about Italian culture. She's definitely not Italian. It's interesting how Americans think about their ancestry.

Genes are there, it's in her blood and i can assure you that genes are not bullshit when it comes to your origins. I have learnt it myself without even knowing (That's a personnal story i will tell soon in the members section). Madonna has A LOT of italians features, in many aspect of a person. Maybe from an american people it's not obvious but for some foreign people like me who see american people and Madonna from an "outside" point of view Madonna is very italian and cannot be mistaken for an american (from blood). She's very different in her tastes, in her facial features, in her laugh, in her style, in her home furniture, in the way she talks with her hands... it's very obvious.

12 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Genes are there, it's in her blood and i can assure you that genes are not bullshit when it comes to your origins. I have learnt it myself without even knowing (That's a personnal story i will tell soon in the members section). Madonna has A LOT of italians features, in many aspect of a person. Maybe from an american people it's not obvious but for some foreign people like me who see american people and Madonna from an "outside" point of view Madonna is very italian and cannot be mistaken for an american (from blood). She's very different in her tastes, in her facial features, in her laugh, in her style, in her home furniture, in the way she talks with her hands... it's very obvious.

She is a italian american and proud of it ;)

21 minutes ago, MadameX said:

image.thumb.png.d3c621c9c5c85dabdfd2a58e20ed7666.png

To be honest, I'm impressed! Her body looks completely different from when she appeared on Jimmy Fallon Show a few days ago! I want to know what is her secret!! In just a few days her waist and hips halved! That's impressive!

Different angles ! Different outfit and different pose but happy birthday to madonna anyway right ! Lovely post by you by the way Tbh i dont recall her arse looking like that on jimmy fallon show but a big A FOR effort ! Did you watch and freeze the show just to get the worst possible angle of her ass and take a screen cap ,Jesus christ we all know her pics are edited do people need to go on and on and on about it ! Obsessed much ! Either way she looks amazing fantastic i really truly love it just fantastic 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

I have glasses on and the way she is standing is different so its a diff angle and the way the pic is took is a diff angle ! I cant believe i am discussing this ! They are two totally different pics with what she is wearing too ! She is against a wall she had one hand on the wall and in the other pic the freeze frame taken by that lovely member is of her turning ! Jesus christ omg  ! I wasnt talking to you by the way ! 

Just now, Madge said:

I have glasses on and the way she is standing is different so its a diff angle and the way the pic is took is a diff angle ! I cant believe i am discussing this ! They are two totally different pics with what she is wearing too ! She is against a wall she had one hand on the wall and in the other pic the freeze frame taken by that lovely member is of her turning ! Jesus christ omg 

I though you put me on ignore? 🤣🤣🤣

Nice try! 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I though you put me on ignore? 🤣🤣🤣

Nice try! 

Not you ! The one who posted the comparison! I know its not photoshopped but them pants would make anybody look bigger and again the angle of the pics are totally different ! The outfit in the birthday pic compliments her new shape while the baggy pants do not ! How many times do we have to discuss the fact she edits her photoshoot pics and always has done since the beginning most likely .. i dont know why its such a big deal 

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

STOP CATFIGHTS THANKS! 

Cosmic got me wrong and thought i meant put them on ignore but i did not i put madamex on ignore because i dont have time for the negativity about a subject that will never change nor do i want to listen to fans make fun of her on her birthday of all days 

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

She looks deadass splendid with that white dress on omgggg 🔥 remember last year when she had that dress and crown and had that beautiful photohsoot in the church? Hoping for something similar 😍 happy birthday MadHOEnna 💋 

Last year's Gothdonna? That broke us all. She looked fantastic there. 😁

I wonder what she's going to serve now. 

3 hours ago, MadameX said:

image.thumb.png.d3c621c9c5c85dabdfd2a58e20ed7666.png

To be honest, I'm impressed! Her body looks completely different from when she appeared on Jimmy Fallon Show a few days ago! I want to know what is her secret!! In just a few days her waist and hips halved! That's impressive!

I don’t know why she always wears clowny outfits when she’s on TV (recent years) & privately she dressed like that! 😒😔

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic