Madonna will celebrate her birthday in Syracuse, Italy

SalvoPK

3 hours ago, GhostOrchid said:

You from Sicily?

Actually I meant the city she visited last year, Lecce, I'm from Puglia ^_^

3 hours ago, GhostOrchid said:

Btw, I just realized your profile pic is Tommy Lee in the Pam & Tommy series which I started watching a few days ago :laughing:

Yes it is lol. Keep watching! it's brilliant! And ironically, you reminded me I should binge re-watch it very soon :laughing:

Wasn't sure where to post this link but it's birthday related so here will do.

64 interesting facts relating to Madonna as an artist on the UK Charts - https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/64-incredible-madonna-chart-facts-feats-and-trivia__23566/

I think this was my fave fact: 

59. She has 13 Number 1s, 12 Number 2s, 9 Number 3s, Five Number 4s, Seven Number 5s, Four Number 6s, Seven Number 7s, One Number 8 – Human Nature, which completed her set, Two Number 9s, and Three Number 10s.

Honestly, I had never paid much attention to Madonna's birthdays, but now that I'm looking for information and photos on this subject, I see that every year of life Madonna has celebrated in a big way and in different countries by performing themed birthdays according to the country where she has celebrated them. Madonna should shoot videos about the best moments of these parties so that her fans also enjoy those moments as if they were there too. By the way, it would not be a bad idea for Madonna to raffle a couple of invitations to her fans from all over the world on a future birthday. Personally it would be an honor and a dream come true to be there sharing such a special and magical moment with her and at the same time being the envy of the rest of the fans.

The only bad thing is that at some parties she has used animals to entertain her guests, which does not seem right to me because I love animals and I know that for them it is stressful and they suffer a lot being in an environment full of noise and people taking pictures of them. Fortunately, on this birthday, apparently no animal has been forced to be present at the party, which seems fine to me because they are also living beings that suffer just like us.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Honestly, I had never paid much attention to Madonna's birthdays, but now that I'm looking for information and photos on this subject, I see that every year of life Madonna has celebrated in a big way and in different countries by performing themed birthdays according to the country where she has celebrated them. Madonna should shoot videos about the best moments of these parties so that her fans also enjoy those moments as if they were there too. By the way, it would not be a bad idea for Madonna to raffle a couple of invitations to her fans from all over the world on a future birthday. Personally it would be an honor and a dream come true to be there sharing such a special and magical moment with her and at the same time being the envy of the rest of the fans.

The only bad thing is that at some parties she has used animals to entertain her guests, which does not seem right to me because I love animals and I know that for them it is stressful and they suffer a lot being in an environment full of noise and people taking pictures of them. Fortunately, on this birthday, apparently no animal has been forced to be present at the party, which seems fine to me because they are also living beings that suffer just like us.

I can't even imagine how big her video archive is at this point when you think about every single interview, tours we never got (like the new 2009 S&S performances), behind the scenes videos, her family life since she always has a photographer around, etc...

And yes her birthday parties are always legendary. 

12 hours ago, Scor-pi-o said:

95BDC4E0-D9F5-4177-8106-05A84C32F2A1.jpeg

great picture! what is funny is that Rocco has his Mother's jawline, whilst Lola's jawline seems to be the inspiration for Madonna's virtual one. Wait, maybe Ricardo uses a rference picture of Lola by mistake, lol. But a beautiful cast, I love how Mercy is always the one who really doesn't need a spotlight all that much. I do wish Madonna would stop dressing the twins the same, there has been study enough that it's not a healthy way of developing individuality

• Enrico unfeatured this topic