Britney & Madonna collaboration may be happening..........

xavier

To be honest I hate that music video. It's because Britney Spears' team metaphorically compared Madonna to the falling leaves in the music video. Most of cultures around the world mean that fallen leaves are now past their prime and entering their decline. It was sneaky.

9 minutes ago, MadameX said:

To be honest I hate that music video. It's because Britney Spears' team metaphorically compared Madonna to the falling leaves in the music video. Most of cultures around the world mean that fallen leaves are now past their prime and entering their decline. It was sneaky.

Britney Spears didn't do that 😂 Britney doesn't have any say in what kind of music she makes or who she works with, let alone direct her music videos lol

3 minutes ago, dela01 said:

I don't know why she is going down like this recently.  I don't like all the stuf she is doing with rappers or other just talking or doing noise over old songs.  Britney now... She has to do her own stuff like she  did and had succes.

Different era in music and stage in her life. We should be glad we got studio albums back to back all the way into her early 60s. All of this has been her adapting to a market that has short attention spans and a growing younger population that may or may not have been exposed to her yet. She’s seeing awesome streaming numbers in a lot of these new things alongside streams from some of her older hits. 

Hopefully it's a good song this time.

MATM is weird because I have enjoyed almost every remix I've ever heard of it but I can't stand the production on the original. The maxi single was the first time I ever saw the name Kanye West.

In retrospect (and at the time) I found her styling in the video to be....well...definitely not what she would wear now standing next to Britney in a music video. I still wanna know who thought the cane was a good idea.

24 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Hopefully it's a good song this time.

MATM is weird because I have enjoyed almost every remix I've ever heard of it but I can't stand the production on the original. The maxi single was the first time I ever saw the name Kanye West.

In retrospect (and at the time) I found her styling in the video to be....well...definitely not what she would wear now standing next to Britney in a music video. I still wanna know who thought the cane was a good idea.

I really think they tried to keep most of the attention on Brittany. And what M wore was very much American Life/Esther. Regardless, I love the little gyrating/dance maneuver with the can and business men. 

45 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I really think they tried to keep most of the attention on Brittany. And what M wore was very much American Life/Esther. Regardless, I love the little gyrating/dance maneuver with the can and business men. 

I totally get that it reflected her state of mind at the time. What's interesting to me that it's coming up on 20 years old now and today's Madonna would be styled to look younger than that Madonna. It's almost like a different person. One of the many things that fascinate me about her and her eras.

Baby, can't you see I'm thawing?
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous, I'm falling

You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're toxic
When your heart's not open

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're frozen, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a polar paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're frozen?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're frozen?

8 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I totally get that it reflected her state of mind at the time. What's interesting to me that it's coming up on 20 years old now and today's Madonna would be styled to look younger than that Madonna. It's almost like a different person. One of the many things that fascinate me about her and her eras.

True! Corset, fish nets and straight hair and black combat boots.