Britney & Madonna collaboration may be happening..........

xavier

On 8/9/2022 at 9:12 AM, Neon Fever Dream said:

The woman has been through hell and she's finally ready to create again.

Why the hell does her working with Elton = cash in?!

It's a cash-in on Elton's part. Britney doesn't need him for people to buy her music but he kind of needs her if he wants a high charting hit like he did with Dua and Cold Heart. 

If she reached out first that's great but 100% if Britney didn't go through what she did, Elton would've declined a collab and probably would be shading her vocals like he did Madonna and Janet. 

I thought I had heard Britney isn't interested in rectifying her career at this time, so is this just wishful thinking?  Britney would probably get a lot of attention nevertheless if she did release a new album.   Madonna being included on one of the tracks would be great publicity for both, but it doesn't guarantee a successful song.  I would think for the most part people would be interested in it just for the fact two huge stars are tied to it.  I wasn't a huge fan of MATM, and it was pretty much a mix reception by the public.  It's possible such a collab from both would attract attention to a song, but it wouldn't mean it would be a great song.  In the end, both artists would get some welcomed attention either way.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, wtg1987 said:

Sorry but MATM was probably one of her worst collaborations so hoping this ain’t true 

It may have seen as a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for both of them at the time, but looking at Madge's latest collabs --- eugh. I prefer Brit-Brit over lazy mumble type rappers and latinos anytime. 

On 8/12/2022 at 7:00 AM, Husam Elzien said:

It's a cash-in on Elton's part. Britney doesn't need him for people to buy her music but he kind of needs her if he wants a high charting hit like he did with Dua and Cold Heart. 

If she reached out first that's great but 100% if Britney didn't go through what she did, Elton would've declined a collab and probably would be shading her vocals like he did Madonna and Janet. 

Thank you

On 8/12/2022 at 7:11 AM, Madge said:

It should be a solo record like stronger or something like that not some cheap elton john duet ! Has this even been confirmed or is it just a rumour ?

It’s confirmed and it’s been re-titled ‘Hold Me Closer.’ I would assume it’s a dance version like the Dua one but I guess we’ll see.

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s confirmed and it’s been re-titled ‘Hold Me Closer.’ I would assume it’s a dance version like the Dua one but I guess we’ll see.

Its so random and i cant see how britney could fit on that tiny dancer song! Im thinking they didnt do this in a studio together ! Its a shame her comeback single will be a duet and im betting after this her fans wont get anything solo for ages ! Its kinda ironic giving he is so anti lip sync but is doing a duet with the queen of lip sync ! Isnt that funny

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Confirmed by whom? 

5 minutes ago, Madge said:

Its so random and i cant see how britney could fit on that tiny dancer song! Im thinking they didnt do this in a studio together ! 

Of course not.  It's probably someone who mashed/remix songs together. 

9 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Confirmed by whom? 

Of course not.  It's probably someone who mashed/remix songs together. 

Oh well hes not a nice person in my opinion so i dont think this is for britneys benefit and i cant  believe for a second that she asked him but maybe she did ! Has she even got a recording contract ? 

11 minutes ago, Madge said:

Oh well hes not a nice person in my opinion so i dont think this is for britneys benefit and i cant  believe for a second that she asked him but maybe she did ! Has she even got a recording contract ? 

She would have to be involved in some aspect, so yes, she had to be asked.  As for being "nice"...  some would say the same of Madonna.  Elton is a legend in his own right.  He comes from an old school before all the crazy technology that manipulates one voice, etc.  He is vastly talented.  He may have said a few unkind words about Madonna in the past, but Madonna has never held it against him.  She knows him better than us, so I trust that she understands where he's coming from.  Madonna has many opportunities to strike back at his nasty comments about her, but obviously she knows something that we don't and gives him a pass.  I do too because he still is a great talent and like Madonna probably has suffered a lot of crap due to the fact he was quite flamboyant during a time that people weren't accepted. 

11 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

She would have to be involved in some aspect, so yes, she had to be asked.  As for being "nice"...  some would say the same of Madonna.  Elton is a legend in his own right.  He comes from an old school before all the crazy technology that manipulates one voice, etc.  He is vastly talented.  He may have said a few unkind words about Madonna in the past, but Madonna has never held it against him.  She knows him better than us, so I trust that she understands where he's coming from.  Madonna has many opportunities to strike back at his nasty comments about her, but obviously she knows something that we don't and gives him a pass.  I do too because he still is a great talent and like Madonna probably has suffered a lot of crap due to the fact he was quite flamboyant during a time that people weren't accepted. 

I dont just mean his bitter outbursts at madonna i mean i dont think he is nice in general and madonna is not snow white either !ive never rated elton musically and ive never liked him ! He gives me the creeps i am still suffering nightmares over his sausage roll duet video ! I watched it because somebody told me it was bad and they was right but obviously me not rating him does not change the fact he is a legend ! He reminds me of a bitter queen and i dont like them either ! 

6 minutes ago, Madge said:

I dont just mean his bitter outbursts at madonna i mean i dont think he is nice in general and madonna is not snow white either !ive never rated elton musically and ive never liked him ! He gives me the creeps i am still suffering nightmares over his sausage roll duet video ! I watched it because somebody told me it was bad and they was right but obviously me not rating him does not change the fact he is a legend 

No doubt, he's been known to be a bitter queen, but he is no different than a lot of people in real life.  It shouldn't excuse his behavior, but he's offered a lot of great talent to this world.  He's done a lot of good in this world that his tantrums are just a joke.  He knows he's an ass at times. The fact he knows it, helps me understand where he's coming from.  I don't believe he's a horrible person. 

6 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

No doubt, he's been known to be a bitter queen, but he is no different than a lot of people in real life.  It shouldn't excuse his behavior, but he's offered a lot of great talent to this world.  He's done a lot of good in this world that his tantrums are just a joke.  He knows he's an ass at times. The fact he knows it, helps me understand where he's coming from.  I don't believe he's a horrible person. 

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him . I dont think i have seen another artist behave like that at a reward show before and if madonna ever did such a thing like him at a award show i would be truly disgusted in her too so its not just cos im a fan of madonna ! His rants towards her have been angry outbursts not just shade thrown ! You can hear anger in his tone 

6 minutes ago, Madge said:

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him 

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitled to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Edited by Ch3rish (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitles to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did ! I dont think he has the right just because hes had hits ! Luckily madonna did not go to his nasty level and dedicated the golden globe winning song for masterpiece to him on tour and i thought that was lovely of her pmsl the difference is with elton he has been nasty to madonna on live tv and during interviews ! I dont think he is nasty because he likes her and wants her to do better lol that would be even worse because who is he to tell somebody to be better and what right does he have to do that ! I dont know why he dislikes her but its not cos he cares lol 

1 minute ago, Madge said:

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did 

Hmmm?  You might want to remember how people speak of Madonna negatively when you speak of Elton.  Of course, I don't think he's entitled to slag anyone off, and I think his comments are far more motivated by something more than dislike for Madonna.  He actually likes her. I think he is jealous of her at times.  Remember, he has a rough story to whom has become as well.  He like Madonna worked for his success. I really believe there was more behind the scenes going on regarding his harsh words with Madonna than we know.  Madonna is quite sharp with the tongue too, so if she truly felt wronged by Elton she would have lashed out, but she never did.  Ask yourself why when there have other artists like 50 cents she did speak out when they criticized her.   

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Hmmm?  You might want to remember how people speak of Madonna negatively when you speak of Elton.  Of course, I don't think he's entitled to slag anyone off, and I think his comments are far more motivated by something more than dislike for Madonna.  He actually likes her. I think he is jealous of her at times.  Remember, he has a rough story to whom has become as well.  He like Madonna worked for his success. I really believe there was more behind the scenes going on regarding his harsh words with Madonna than we know.  Madonna is quite sharp with the tongue too, so if she truly felt wronged by Elton she would have lashed out, but she never did.  Ask yourself why when there have other artists like 50 cents she did speak out when they criticized her.   

I dont mind people speaking bad of madonna if they dont feel the need to follow her every move on social media or even join fan forums posing as fans cough cough !!!!!!!! That is just really odd behaviour ! Im entitled to say i dont like elton john as a person in a madonna forum right or anywhere for that matter i mesn i wouldnt follow his pages or fan forums because he just does not interest me so its not like i go around eltons fan pages saying i dont like him as a person ! Im not bashing his success i dont rate him so it dont matter to be but i cant deny it because its fact im just saying i do not like him as a person and i have my reasons 

Just now, Madge said:

I dont mind people speaking bad of madonna if they dont feel the need to follow her every move on social media or even join fan forums posing as fans cough cough !!!!!!!! That is just really odd behaviour ! Im entitled to say i dont like elton john as a person in a madonna forum right ?! 

You are free to say whatever you like of Elton, but I personally don't think he's bad as he sometimes comes off.  A lot of that is because, I know he owns his faults.  And to be honest, that's more than what Madonna does at times. Still, I know that both Madonna and Elton still get along, so why would I want to hate him when I know Madonna is able to look past his faults.  I know he says dumb things, but Madonna does too.  We all do! 

4 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

You are free to say whatever you like of Elton, but I personally don't think he's bad as he sometimes comes off.  A lot of that is because, I know he owns his faults.  And to be honest, that's more than what Madonna does at times. Still, I know that both Madonna and Elton still get along, so why would I want to hate him when I know Madonna is able to look past his faults.  I know he says dumb things, but Madonna does too.  We all do! 

Madonna would never go to his level of nasty outbursts towards another artist live on tv ! Never ! She is not a angry person like he is ! He has a angry nature ! What fault should madonna own up to exactly? 

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

When has madonna ever behaved like elton has towards another artist on live tv and i mean personally attack like he did ? Ill wait 

anyway all i said was i didnt like him as a person ! I dont like angry bitter queens in real life so why would i like him ! Its strange this forum i mesn everybody bashing madonna to death but god forbid say something negative about a artist who despises her 

1 minute ago, Madge said:

Madonna would never go to his level of nasty outbursts towards another artist live on tv ! Never ! She is not a angry person like he is ! He has a angry nature 

I don't know him that personally to assess he has such an "anger" issue.  Again, I recognize he's said some nasty comments regarding Madonna, but each time he's come back and apologized.  I also know his husband is an influence on him.  I also know he is a fan of Madonna's.  Like Boy George, both have said unkind things of Madonna, but they ultimately really like her.  Both artists have suffered a lot of tribulations in their own lives, so I understand where they are coming from.  Madonna has not been perfect herself when it comes to talking about other entertainers, so let's not pretend she's perfect.

2 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I don't know him that personally to assess he has such an "anger" issue.  Again, I recognize he's said some nasty comments regarding Madonna, but each time he's come back and apologized.  I also know his husband is an influence on him.  I also know he is a fan of Madonna's.  Like Boy George, both have said unkind things of Madonna, but they ultimately really like her.  Both artists have suffered a lot of tribulations in their own lives, so I understand where they are coming from.  Madonna has not been perfect herself when it comes to talking about other entertainers, so let's not pretend she's perfect.

He has proved his angry nature on tv and towards madonna ! You can clearly see steam coming out of his ears when he bashes her during one interview if you have seen that when he calls her a stripper and says her career is over during mdna era 

22 hours ago, Ch3rish said:

I thought I had heard Britney isn't interested in rectifying her career at this time, so is this just wishful thinking?  Britney would probably get a lot of attention nevertheless if she did release a new album.   Madonna being included on one of the tracks would be great publicity for both, but it doesn't guarantee a successful song.  I would think for the most part people would be interested in it just for the fact two huge stars are tied to it.  I wasn't a huge fan of MATM, and it was pretty much a mix reception by the public.  It's possible such a collab from both would attract attention to a song, but it wouldn't mean it would be a great song.  In the end, both artists would get some welcomed attention either way.

Please point out for me the times she has personally attacked another artist ? 

reductive dont count because that was about the song that clearly sounded like express yourself she has alwsys said nice things about gaga so im just putting this out there in case you think this was a personal attack ! She responded to a song she felt had been ripped off or sounded similar and was asked about gaga she didnt just go off on one saying nasty personal things about her 

11 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Coming back and apologising then doing it over and over again does not make it right ! The damage is done  ! Laughing when she won best live act and saying it was a joke could have damaged her as a performing act ! I think some people believe madonna is like britney just all lip sync and that comment didnt help 

Just now, Madge said:

Please point out for me the times she has personally attacked another artist ? 

reductive dont count because that was about the song that clearly sounded like express yourself she has alwsys said nice things about gaga so im just putting this out there in case you think this was a personal attack ! She responded to a song she felt had been ripped off or sounded similar and was asked about gaga she didnt just go off on one saying nasty personal things about her 

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.