Britney & Madonna collaboration may be happening..........

xavier

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

I am deadly serious im not doing research i want video proof not some article that claims she said this or that ! You made the claim now prove it the way you have gone on there must be thousands of instances of this behaviour so it wont be hard for you to find and im talking personal attacks live on tv and angry attacks towards another artist not her bratty behaviour towards crew in truth or dare 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

Prove it ! You made the claim prove it because she has never behaved like elton ever not towards another artist live on tv infact madonna is one of the few megastars that didnt  throw shade at other artists i mean she is like a kick her we will all kick her kind of person ! Cher , janet, michael ,elton have all said nasty things about her but what exacly has she said about another artist that is nasty ! Please find me proof of this ?

6 minutes ago, Madge said:

I am deadly serious im not doing research i want video proof not some article that claims she said this or that ! You made the claim now prove it the way you have gone on there must be thousands of instances of this behaviour so it wont be hard for you to find and im talking personal attacks live on tv and angry attacks towards another artist not her bratty behaviour towards crew in truth or dare 

I never said thousands.  You need to take a breather and again do your research. 

5 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I never said thousands.  You need to take a breather and again do your research. 

Oh ive done my research and i know im right ! Ive followed madonna for decades and i know she is not guilty of this behaviour like elton john ! She would never behave like him unless you mean her bratty behaviour in the 90s but this is different im talking about a time she has gone to eltons or cher or mariahs level of shade throwing 

prove me wrong , you made the claim now back up what you claimed 

Just now, Madge said:

Oh ive done my research and i know im right ! Ive followed madonna for decades and i know she is not guilty of this behaviour like elton john ! She would never behave like him 

Never said she behaved like him.  Just said, she's not been as kind as you think.  It's not always what's been made public.  I'm happy you are her cheer leader and I'm the first in line to stick up for her, but I'm no fool to think that she hasn't been kind about others herself.  She's admitted it over the years.  During the ROL promotion was one of the first time she's admitted of not being as kind. 

Im aware of her being a bitch and ruthless as a business woman and prob a boss but this is not what i was talking about i have never witnessed madonna in a fit of rage hate shade throwing towards another artist ! Ever ! I mean part of me wishes she had responded to some of the shit thrown at her by other artists but she just bites her tongue snd doesnt clap back ! Even with 50 cent saying nasty shit about her she did not get personal to him in her response - she should come in this forum and clap back to some of the horrible things said about her by her SUPPOSED fans lol

anyway i think the elton and britney thing if true is a bit cheap and britney should have done a solo comeback song her fans deserve it now they prob wont get a new solo song for ages not with all the shit surrounding her kicking off again 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

This is the closest I've ever heard someone sound like her besides maybe Regina "Baby Love". It's a shame M never performed this live.

Oh and Kelly Bienvenue sounded just like her on "If Madonna Calls".

Wait… you mean If Madonna Calls isn’t actually Madonna’s voicemail???

17 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Wait… you mean If Madonna Calls isn’t actually Madonna’s voicemail???

The released version is not Madonna. The liner notes of the maxi single say "Vocal Impersonation by Kelly Bienvenue".

As far as I know, the original mix of "If Madonna Calls" that Junior played at Tunnel or Sound Factory or wherever did indeed have Madonna's actual voicemail. I have never heard it or seen it leaked ever. 

1 minute ago, Pootz333 said:

The released version is not Madonna. The liner notes of the maxi single say "Vocal Impersonation by Kelly Bienvenue".

As far as I know, the original mix of "If Madonna Calls" that Junior played at Tunnel or Sound Factory or wherever did indeed have Madonna's actual voicemail. I have never heard it or seen it leaked ever. 

Wow! Never knew! That also makes so much sense. I wondered how he got approved releasing the voicemail bit.

8 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

The new Brit/Elton collaboration is awful.  Her voice is absolutely terrible.  I never realized just how bad her vocals are.  M needs to stay away from any collaboration if it is gonna sound anything like this cause this is beyond bad.  

What are you smoking? She sounds fine and the song is good and doing well on streaming platforms.

3 hours ago, Ian said:

This video made a very good point. Let's say Elton John cussed Madonna that she's not a singer because she is lip syching and using autotune, then Elton John should have cussed Britney Spears the same way. Or it's normal that he should have criticized Britney Spears more strongly than he did for Madonna.  However, Elton John is not blaming Britney as he accused Madonna, but is showing a disgusting appearance of licking Britney's anus. 

On 8/27/2022 at 11:52 AM, Bionic said:

What are you smoking? She sounds fine and the song is good and doing well on streaming platforms.

She's overly autotuned, as is he, which takes some of the soul out of it, sadly.

It's getting a lot of buzz 'cause it's Britney, and it's following the formula and success of the Dua collab.

I respect Elton's talent but he has always been a prick who seeks out fights for no apparent reason. David Bowie knew Elton well at one point and had some very negative things to say about him. For a guy who has spent decades speaking out against autotune, his convictions vanish into the wind as soon as he is hungry for chart numbers. He can rant about Madonna using autotune all he wants but I don't see Madonna being petty and attacking Elton for possessing no ability to write any of his own lyrics. 

On 9/3/2022 at 2:35 AM, Vasili said:

She's overly autotuned, as is he, which takes some of the soul out of it, sadly.

It's getting a lot of buzz 'cause it's Britney, and it's following the formula and success of the Dua collab.

I'm not even denying that there was vocal tinkering going on, but with both of them and it's not like they sound awful. Singling only her out and then claiming she always sounds like trash and can't sing is rubbish.