Britney & Madonna collaboration may be happening..........

xavier

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

ok, but Elton writes his own melodies.... it's not like one element is more valid than the other

I never said one element was more valid than another. I was simply making a point, if its ok to run down Madonna for using autotune than it should be ok to attack Elton for being a prick who can't write lyrics for dogshit and who then betrays his own convictions as soon as he is hungry for another chart highjack. Better yet, how about artists just keep their big mouths to themselves and stop spreading negativity for no reason.

49 minutes ago, Enlightened Commenter said:

I never said one element was more valid than another. I was simply making a point, if its ok to run down Madonna for using autotune than it should be ok to attack Elton for being a prick who can't write lyrics for dogshit and who then betrays his own convictions as soon as he is hungry for another chart highjack. Better yet, how about artists just keep their big mouths to themselves and stop spreading negativity for no reason.

This!

As I said before. Elton Prick John cussed Madonna and Janet for lip syncing and use auto tune. It's his opinion, So OK I got that. 

Then This hypocrite suddenly started sucking Britney spears AKA lip syncing and auto tune machine's anal so hard... It just ewwww..

How desperate that hypocrite pig is!! LMAO

3 hours ago, MadameX said:

This!

As I said before. Elton Prick John cussed Madonna and Janet for lip syncing and use auto tune. It's his opinion, So OK I got that. 

Then This hypocrite suddenly started sucking Britney spears AKA lip syncing and auto tune machine's anal so hard... It just ewwww..

How desperate that hypocrite pig is!! LMAO

EJ is known for being moody and toxic in judging other artists. His outings show a certain jealousy and that he probably rather has a problem with himself than with others…