Madonna has been wearing grillz for a decade

eXtremeOccident

16 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

The thing is, the more people bitch about anything she chooses to do, the more she does it. Everyone should know that by now

This is simply a reason to justify anything. Very easy. People like to I keep it, people criticize so I keep it... It's to easy to use that as an argument. Coming from her but I think it's bullshit. She just doesn't care about anything else than her opinion. It has nothing to see with people like or bitching about it. That's my opinion.

4 minutes ago, CYSMM said:

This is simply a reason to justify anything. Very easy. People like to I keep it, people criticize so I keep it... It's to easy to use that as an argument. Coming from her but I think it's bullshit. She just doesn't care about anything else than her opinion. It has nothing to see with people like or bitching about it. That's my opinion.

I somewhat agree with you because I don't believe for a second she is going to wear something she doesn't like (at least at the time).  Still, I do believe she would purposely wear them more to annoy those who don't like it. 

Anyway, it's funny to see people getting worked up over them 10 years later!  Just an accessory.  These days; she's far more subtle with them and they don't effect her speech as much as they used to. 

10 minutes ago, Prayer said:

What happened to it, by the way?

It's been almost gone in the last years and actually only visible (or a visual effect) with the grillz.

maybe the other teeth pushed the front teeth closer with age, it happened to me when I was 32 or something like that, I had a gap just like M and now it's barely visible

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

maybe the other teeth pushed the front teeth closer with age, it happened to me when I was 32 or something like that, I had a gap just like M and now it's barely visible

Interesting! Thank you.

The peak of hers was the "Ray Of Light" era right?

madonna-cantante-y-actriz-15-04-1998-n16

(Not the best pic, I know!)

I clearly remember being OBSESSED about it in the "Ray Of Light" video hehehe.

I suspect she probably had them fixed over time.  Probably wore a mouth guard or whatever when she could.  If I recall, the gap hasn't been so visible even before she started wearing grills.  I mention that because I know some think she probably wears grills to fix her teeth.  I don't believe that though!

Edited by Ch3rish (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ch3rish said:

I suspect she probably had them fixed over time.  Probably wore a mouth guard or whatever when she could.  If I recall, the gap hasn't been so visible even before she started wearing grills.  I mention that because I know some think she probably wears grills to fix her teeth.  I don't believe that though!

I don't think she wanted to fix them, I remember a press conference (Ray of Light in Sweden maybe?) and there was a question about the gap and she was against people fixing it (if I remember correctly, because it's a sign of intelligence? LOL). But maybe she needed to correct the teeth in the back and the gap was affected... mine disappeared when my wisdom tooth started growing in the wrong direction.

18 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

The thing is, the more people bitch about anything she chooses to do, the more she does it. Everyone should know that by now

Oh is that how it works? I love reverse psychology. :Madonna006:

Honestly grillz are so ugly and I've always been surprised by how accepting of them some of y'all are. Given how critical us gays tend to me when it comes to physical appearances, I expected much harsher criticisms of her grillz.

11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't think she wanted to fix them, I remember a press conference (Ray of Light in Sweden maybe?) and there was a question about the gap and she was against people fixing it (if I remember correctly, because it's a sign of intelligence? LOL). But maybe she needed to correct the teeth in the back and the gap was affected... mine disappeared when my wisdom tooth started growing in the wrong direction.

Well, it's all speculation on my part. What we do know is the gap isn't there anymore, so she did something to close that gap up whether it was intentional or not.  Then again, she could have changed her mind and decided to have them fixed.  It's the same with the mole she always had (that she darkened with a pencil). By Erotica she stopped darkening it in.  However, in some pictures as far as the 2000's, you could still see a faint mole.  These days you no longer can detect it.  I believe she's had it completely removed now, but I could be wrong and we just seen so much make up and photoshopping that it's hard to detect.  ;)

Oh god that ray of light pic hahahah :) how can she look older in that than she does now ! Lordes clearly kept her up  all night singing little star “ theres no reason to weap lay your head down to sleep “ 

i think the gap is still there but she fills it cosmetically and we hardly ever see her teeth now due to grills but when you do they look fine 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, mlhaa said:

She hates her teeth. Called them ugly in the Fallon visit airing tonight. It’s stupid because she slurs the entire interview as a result of new grillz. It’s bizarre that she thinks this is a decent look. Get veneers if you don’t like your teeth, she has the resources.  

So you attended the taping earlier?