Finally Enough Love Releases Checklist

23 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

Do we know if her US website will send US editions? like "Made in USA" different from the EU retailers that will state "Made In EU or Germany"?

I'm curious about this too. Madame X had separate US and European versions but then Who's that Girl EP only had one. 

I'm hoping only one, otherwise I'll feel compelled to buy them all 😬

On 8/17/2022 at 9:54 PM, MatterCompressor said:

I'm curious about this too. Madame X had separate US and European versions but then Who's that Girl EP only had one. 

I'm hoping only one, otherwise I'll feel compelled to buy them all 😬

Well @Drum Dub had posted European version are "Made in France".

Now let's wait for someone from US to confirm their physical version.

8 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Well @Drum Dub had posted European version are "Made in France".

Now let's wait for someone from US to confirm their physical version.

I noticed the hype stickers for the 2 European releases on Discogs, the red and the clear, have both cat numbers on. As they did with WTG EP and the newer Warners LP reissues. Which makes me think there's just one version... hopefully! 

FEL 6 LP Box Set with lithograph x 1 - from US Madonna store (waiting)

FEL 3 CD x 1 from US Madonna store (will try to cancel if they cannot confirm sample CD) then buy locally

FEL 3 CD Japan version x 1 from CD Japan

FEL 1 CD Japan version x 1 from CD Japan

FEL 1 LP Clear vinyl x1 from local record store

Plus I'm streaming non-stop on Spotify

That's enough for now...

the 1 cd uk and 2 cd uk version (european version i presume)

the 6lp version is tempting but i just don't do vinyl anymore

kind of wish we had a special edition 4 cd version with some rarely rare stuff like the still never been released on cd or digital 7" remix edit of open your heart and i'd love some of the incredible tour remixes stuart price did from drowned world tour to confessions

14 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Thinking the Japanese record box set will have been made in Japan.

The box sets from Japan were imports so they'll be the same as the the rest of the world, made in USA. 

All the vinyl seem to have been made in France so there's probably only one version of each colour variant. 

CDs are made in Germany so they seem to be the same, unless anyone has got a US version that's not made in Germany??

The Japanese CDs will defo be made in Japan... or at least not manufactured in France or Germany. 

38 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

The box sets from Japan were imports so they'll be the same as the the rest of the world, made in USA. 

All the vinyl seem to have been made in France so there's probably only one version of each colour variant. 

CDs are made in Germany so they seem to be the same, unless anyone has got a US version that's not made in Germany??

The Japanese CDs will defo be made in Japan... or at least not manufactured in France or Germany. 

Ya after looking at the backside pics  of the japan cds they do say made in Japan 

In Australia the clear vinyl has been delayed by a week.

I got an email saying that "whilst our shipment of stock is currently in transit to our Distribution Centre unfortunately, there has been some delays incurred as a result of current overseas shipping restrictions.  At this stage, the current estimated time of arrival to our warehouse is August 26th, 2022"

14 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

If it's fulfilled, you can't cancel anymore.

When did you make the purchase? 16 or 17? if it's 17, chances are low tbh.

Grrr, they changed to fulfilled. Still no confirmation either way on sampler CD. You win some you loose some, this one categorised as a loose some. All will be forgiven when the box set arrives :)

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Ya after looking at the backside pics  of the japan cds they do say made in Japan 

Good, another 2 CDs to add to my Madonna Japanese collection. Have all first editions of her albums and a good proportion of maxi singles as well.

Pity there are no bonus tracks on the Japanese CDs like sometimes happens...

The following have arrived in Hong Kong retail stores. No shipping delays to Asia it seems.

Clear vinyl 2LP $315 - about USD$40
Red vinyl 2LP $285 -  about USD$36
Black vinyl 2LP $265 - about USD$34
1CD $120 - about USD$15
3CD $155 - about USD$20

I did the currency conversion to USD, wish I didn't now I see how much the Madonna store rips us off