Finally Enough Love Releases Checklist

2 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

The following have arrived in Hong Kong retail stores. No shipping delays to Asia it seems.

Clear vinyl 2LP $315 - about USD$40
Red vinyl 2LP $285 -  about USD$36
Black vinyl 2LP $265 - about USD$34
1CD $120 - about USD$15
3CD $155 - about USD$20

I did the currency conversion to USD, wish I didn't now I see how much the Madonna store rips us off

Ya and the cost of shipping and customs

5 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

The following have arrived in Hong Kong retail stores. No shipping delays to Asia it seems.

Clear vinyl 2LP $315 - about USD$40
Red vinyl 2LP $285 -  about USD$36
Black vinyl 2LP $265 - about USD$34
1CD $120 - about USD$15
3CD $155 - about USD$20

I did the currency conversion to USD, wish I didn't now I see how much the Madonna store rips us off

6LP has really sold out :drama:

9 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

okay, so in the US, is the red vinyl only at Walmart? The walmart website says its their exclusive edition, but none of the stores have it & its not available on their app or website. Where else is it available for the retail price? Thanks!~

HHV was the exclusive retailer for Germany Austria and Switzerland. Elsewhere it was an Indie Exclusive, so any non-US indie that ships to US, e.g. Rough Trade, Banquet, iMusic. Also available on Discogs butnot at retail. 

5 hours ago, wonderboy said:

okay, so in the US, is the red vinyl only at Walmart? The walmart website says its their exclusive edition, but none of the stores have it & its not available on their app or website. Where else is it available for the retail price? Thanks!~

There are several shops in the UK selling it for about £40, not too different from what it sells in Discogs

• 5 weeks later...

@Jet The spotify version (Mono slipmat) exclusive to Rhino sold out officially.

Whereas the color slipmat is still available at Rough Trade but get it asap.

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/madonna/finally-enough-love

I'm not sure if the physical store has it but you can try:

Rockefeller Center (30 Rockefeller Plaza, on Avenue of the Americas between 49-50th Streets)

• 3 months later...

I have a question re the 'creased' inlay/sticker black 2LP version. Was it ever established as being an Amazon UK exclusive or is it pot luck which version you get? I don't have a black vinyl edition yet and really want this one but wasn't sure if it was a Fnac/Amazon UK edition or not. Amazon UK has the black vinyl fairly cheap nowadays so was going to get one from there, the images shows the alternate vinyl label but I guess this means nothing.

On 10/14/2023 at 5:53 PM, rlittler81 said:

I have a question re the 'creased' inlay/sticker black 2LP version. Was it ever established as being an Amazon UK exclusive or is it pot luck which version you get? I don't have a black vinyl edition yet and really want this one but wasn't sure if it was a Fnac/Amazon UK edition or not. Amazon UK has the black vinyl fairly cheap nowadays so was going to get one from there, the images shows the alternate vinyl label but I guess this means nothing.

FNAC

https://www.fnac.com/a17011733/Madonna-Finally-Enough-Love-Vinyle-album

But that was back in August 2022.

I'm not sure has the previous "creased sleeve" stock depleted? 

Why not order and let us know?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 7:08 PM, LongIslandTea said:

FNAC

https://www.fnac.com/a17011733/Madonna-Finally-Enough-Love-Vinyle-album

But that was back in August 2022.

I'm not sure has the previous "creased sleeve" stock depleted? 

Why not order and let us know?

I got a copy of the black vinyl from a store in Stockholm and it has the creased design so I'm assuming they all do, just the coloured/clear variations that have the other design.

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

I got a copy of the black vinyl from a store in Stockholm and it has the creased design so I'm assuming they all do, just the coloured/clear variations that have the other design.

EU black vinyl comes with the creased design whereas the US black vinyl doesn't (cos I've just checked my B&N black vinyl version and able to confirm).

As for the rest of the colored vinyl, it's hard to find any info since most of the bitches keep their copy sealed :lol:

PS: my EU red vinyl doesn't come with creased sleeve

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2022 at 2:37 AM, madgefan said:

What's so special about those damn amazon.jp mega jackets? :03:

On 8/16/2022 at 3:57 AM, LongIslandTea said:

It's like a 12" backing card.

Example:

FEm93lbXIAYwNPs?format=jpg&name=large

theyre actually only 24cm but i think they're cool. i got these:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B0B5ZKRGQT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B0B4HL83Y3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1