Everybody - 40th Anniversary release

theglamorous

Warner seems to be on hand with this. There's money to be made after all (with the fans). i wish we get the original demo* as a digital release along the original mixes and a physical release as well because of THAT iconic cover. And maybe, and i know it's a stretch with Madonna, but finally having Mark Kamins version of Ain't No Big Deal would be great too....Ok, let's reach for the moon, why not the whole demo tape* that got her signed remastered too ?

(*not the versions Bray tempered with in the late 90's)

41 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I would be here for a new remix also, Honey Dijon would be a good choice as a remixer. Keep the original vibe but with a modern twist. Like what they did with their Erotica remix.

And NO new vocals or guests features.

not even Elton? "I know you've been waiting..."

Celebrate Elton John GIF by Rocketman

I only want a CD-Maxisingle/Hi-Res Digital EP with all the versions (single, instrumental, etc, etc, etc) and double 12'' colored vinyl (no picture discs with low quality sound).

And I only want new versions/remixes if they were created originally years ago for a special purpose (Tours, Compilations, etc). I don't wanna new remixes created in 2022 similar to Frozen... I don't mind a new remix sounding like made in 2022, but keeping the original song structure, instruments, vocals, etc (something similar to the you can dance remix).

PS: A dolby atmos version would be nice for streaming sites...

I already have the original US 12” so I’m not that interested in a re-release. I still believe a 30th anniversary Erotica Picture Disc re-release for Black Friday RSD would be more interesting, but I also understand they will mark Everybody’s Anniversary. They should release both for RSD! 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

The Everybody Steven Bray demo that is circulating among collectors would be a real treat! Together with Bray and Kamin's versions of Aint no big deal.

As we are definitely NOT getting these in October please share here if some of you have them! Please...

on a dj double pack 12''
back in the land of if-only

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I would be here for a new remix also, Honey Dijon would be a good choice as a remixer. Keep the original vibe but with a modern twist. Like what they did with their Erotica remix.

And NO new vocals or guests features.

What erotica remix? Did I miss something?